journals not posting

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by BingeBlaze, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey GC! My journal i posted in the Indoor Journals forum isn't showing. I"ve already attempted to contact a mod. Could somebody please verify it for me? I acutally posted two, just to be sure the first time i didn't screw up. The first one i posted was better so i'd prefer that one to post if its not a problem. I can't wait to get my journal going. I'm already over 2 weeks into veg and could use some help with it.

Thanks!

2. Yupp. The indoor titled one is the better.. I think. Thanks! :)

3. ok so somehow my journal has now been deleted. Was looking to update it today. Its not in my subcriptions and i've searched the indoor grow journals. Somebody please help me out? Thanks GC!

4. I am sorry but i have no idea what journal you are talking about

5. It was one of the two that was posted above.

6. So i guess im starting over? Probably not after all this.

7. Sorry man, I really have no idea what happened to your threads. I'm getting a 404 error on both of them. :confused_2:

8. Internet police :eek: but seriously maybe they got unapproved and deleted by some kind of glitch :confused_2: Maybe it would be OK for him to just start a new one if it cant be sorted out

9. Well, I was thinking maybe they just got caught up in the spam queue and accidentally deleted, I dunno.

But yeah, I don't see any reason that he couldn't start another thread for his journal.

OP, if you have any problems posting a new thread, feel free to send me a PM and I will help you out as best I can. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.