Jordans???

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by bigdevil2, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Ok I need so help people's. I found a nice pair of jordans online in JD Sports(uk). The only problem is they do not have the right model name on the website. And I cannot find another pic of them except for on the JD website. So I was hoping that maybe some1 on here would know what they are? Website says Jordan 1 flight II But googling this does not bring up the same shoe. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389807763.409385.jpg

2. Somebody has to know!?

3. Have you tried emailing the Web site?

4. Those aren't 1's dude.. The jordan wings logo should be on he side and the jumpman logo In the back

5. [quote name="HBGBUB" post="19357357" timestamp="1389958755"]Have you tried emailing the Web site?[/quote]No not yet. I went into the equivalent store and they said they didn't know because they didn't have them in stock.I just thought some1 here might have known.

6. [quote name="johnnyblaze805" post="19357364" timestamp="1389959030"]Those aren't 1's dude.. The jordan wings logo should be on he side and the jumpman logo In the back[/quote]Yeah i dunno wot the fuck they are. I'll prob end up emailing them.

7. Those are some knock off, mind asking how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum