Jon Corzine - BUSTED - MF GLOBAL'S CORZINE ORDERED FUNDS MOVED TO JPMORGAN, MEMO SAYS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I don't doubt it, but either way Corzine isn't going to jail anytime soon - he's too well connected...As CEO of Goldman Sachs, he brought the company out of near-collapse and initiated the first borrowing contracts with the government. GS owes him big. Hell if it came down to it, I bet Obama or Romney would end up pardoning him...

2. Jon Corzine is a microcosm of the world's debt based financial system, what happens to him will give an indication as to what the future holds.

3. Holder will cut him a "deal". Wait and see.

4. If he goes to jail I will shit my pants in surprise.

5. If he doesn't face justice by doing time, I would suggest street justice. Someone should just shoot him as he's walking down the courtroom steps. That'd be an interesting headline...;)

6. Maybe it will be Gerald Celente ^^ lol. He was pretty pissed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNttJyLIHc]Gerald Celente hammers MF Global's MF'ers on Capital Account - YouTube.flv - YouTube[/ame]

7. ^ rofl, that was great.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWYgYZpQPh4]Bernanke goes to College, wile Corzine may finally be headed to Jail (Jim Rogers) - YouTube[/ame]

9. REVEALED: Corzine

This Eric Holder guy is really something else.. What a joke the people at the top of our political system are..

10. House Republicans Find Corzine Guilty Of MF Global Collapse, Missing Funds; Democrats Refuse To Endorse Findings | ZeroHedge

Direct from report

I hope this leads to some justice.

11. If that ever happens I betcha he'll only go for a few years. I've read recent articles about a France trader who stole billions and got 2 years in prison and a Goldman Sachs guy in the USA who stole millions only get 2 years.

I mean, wtf?

12. judge gave me 2 years for growing and having an unregistered rifle in the house.called it organised crime:mad:

13. Justice is long overdue...

14. How did you get busted for growing?

And a tip for any growers out there, don't have a gun in your house unless it's an antique. Otherwise, as seen above, the Law can and will use anything and everything against you.

15. long story:p cant really say

16. Corzine's a stain. Wealthy and corrupt; one of America's wealthiest politicians (though he ain't got shit on Bloomberg). That's how he essentially bought political office in New Jersey.