Jon and Kate

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Buddy Dink, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I'm not sure how many people here have ever watched the show, but if you ever stand in line at a convenient store you have to know who I am talking about.

Anyways, me and a couple of my friends have had a debate going about how hot Kate is. I think that for having 8 babies pop out of her, six of which were consecutive, she is still pretty freaking hot.

2. Just about anyone looks good after a Hollywood makeover

This is one of those cases where a person's character overpowers their appearance...I wouldn't fuck her with a borrowed dick

[​IMG]

3. Yeah no shit. At the beginning of their show, she was a total dog. When she realized the show was getting popular, she re-did her entire look.

Personally, I'm on Jon's side for this whole fiasco. She's a bitch for real.

Now I'm tired of every middle aged woman rocking the Kate Gosselin haircut. It looks silly, you look like a rooster. And I have blue hair, and it still looks silly even to me.

4. I'm not saying she isn't a bitch because that is actually what I have heard from almost everyone I talked to, and if I ever did watch the show I always liked Jon's character more.

I just think she is hot, at least after her makeover, lol.