JOKER(first "real" pipe) and homemade wooden pipe[WITH PICTURES]

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mhs2011, Aug 18, 2008.

1. haha that'd be weird to see someone smokin who's face looked like the joker. just JK man, nice work on both pieces man... once you start buyin glass tho it gets addicting
    +rep for making a piece, I love homemade shit

2. lol makin the shit is fun but i can see how glass can be addicting. it just looks so good

3. well this died quik lol

4. The key is to come up with a thread no one's ever seen, which is very hard, but that's how you get a ton of people to look at it.

It's ridiculous but people will go to one thread instead of another just because they call it "official" there's nothing official about it, you guys are just trying to rake in more people by labeling it like that.

5. I remember my first wood piece I made..4th period shop class 6th period taken by teacher as I was painting it...I was such a trouble maker in school that the art teacher took it and a referal and said if I fycked up one time in his class that both items would be going down to the office...

Lets just say I made A's the rest of the year in that class

6. Awesome first piece.

7. thanks guys. i did notice that the "official" titles had a lot more posts

8. it looks fuckin sick. i wish i had a real camera instead of my shitty camera phone

9. be careful tho, a lot of wood esp like construction style wood has arsenic and a shit ton of nasty chemicals treated into it. would want to inhale that. but nice glass i like it a lot

10. won't last that long sorry to tell you

11. i realized tht 1nce i wrote it haha. i dunno.

12. yoo never updated this shit. this thing rips hard and you dont feel it. its like suctin of the giant ass carb and medium mouthpiece/tunnel cmbine to make the perfect flow of smoke. amazing piece. i almost forgt what it looks like clean. :smoking:

13. I've smoked out of practically everything, but I never hit a wooden pipe. A question for anyone with a discerning palette: is wood worth it? Does it add flavor at all? Or add anything unique to a hit? I never heard anyone brag to me about a wooden pipe. I just never come across them.

I, now, regret not taking wood shop.

14. update:my parents found and smashed the joker :( RIP JOKER

15. #35 decrimbud, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Nice upgrade brother!

Damn Sorry to hear that.

16. #36 ferg-the-toker, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    haha, my friend has that same fucking pipe, it hits like a fucking champ!!!!! =)) good purchase:hello:

oh read the part about killing the joker god damn that blows what a waste of money...sorry bro:(