Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I can't seem to roll a good one! :mad: I practice here and their and they look amazing, but smoke bad. They used to fall apart because they were badly rollin. But recently, I light em up it puffs like once and dies out and i gotta keep lighting. Usally i get so fed up with it i just wip out my bowl and break apart the J and smoke outta the bowl. "sigh"

2. Looks aren't everything. Don't bother with style until you can roll a practicle J.

Make sure you're packing the weed in tight, and once it's all rolled up, use a pen or something to stomp it before you twist the end in.

3. Try rolling them a bit tighter, its probably not too tight because you are able to get that initial hit in.
    Get some 1.5s and practice, the extra paper makes it easier to learn how to roll a J.
    Good luck

4. Yeah Bro,

As was said above- your joints are going out because your either rolling them way too tight (which is why they look nice, but dont stay lit)

Or

Your bud isnt packed inside of them well enough.

I would recommend you get yourself some cigarette rolling tobacco and practice.
    Also, if you mix in a bit of tobacco with your bud for yor J's it usually makes them burn more evenly and ive found it stays lit better.

Either way with some practice you will be able to roll some perfectly smoke-able whiteboys

5. Man, what I used to be in your same boat, until I was like, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to roll this bitch. I took a full swing with the good ole fingers and wabam! Nice looking joint ;-) So I'd roll up like 50 joints just to roll, then unroll. Haha.

6. Probably roll them too tight as mentioned, especially if they look nice.

I used to have the very same problem, just practice rolling and unrolling a few times till you get it.

7. Either practice for a few hours or get yourself a cigarette roller and use that to roll your joints. The cigarette roller actually makes the joint look professinal and it rolls the joint evenly in my opinion. Plus they are only like $10 bucks. (Atleast here they are)

8. I used to care more about the looks too man. Just roll it, don't get caught up with how it looks.

9. practice makes perfect

10. I must be the only one out of my mates who can roll..

Its just one of those things you pick up eventually, like riding a bike.

11. it might not be broken up enough if it isnt staying light. I had the same problem. If make sure its grinded up nicely

12. VERY important!!!!

13. i just recently started rolling joints

Ive rolled 4 so far

and although they dont look the prettiest they are decent and work it just takes practice!

mine come out a little lose sometimes

are you using a filter?

14. You will learn with practice. Don't really listen to any advice, just roll until you are good at it, then keep rollin'. I've rolled hundreds and hundreds of joints and there are always little improvements you make on your technique.

15. joints are fun :)

i remember the first joint i tried to roll i couldnt even get it tight enough for it to stay closed without the weed falling out lol

youll get the hang of it, watch some videos, watch a buddy, and sooner thien you think youll develop your own style of rolling