Joints?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Developer Duramax, Jan 3, 2014.

1. I feel like a good solid 1-3 gram joint (even less possibly) gets me higher than any bowl, pipe or even bong. I can inhale much more smoke than any of the other things I use.  Including my 10 year bong we call "Poison."  She has a kick to her, but a joint just gets me wayyy higher.  

Anyone else feel the same way about it? Only bad trade off is a joint takes a lot more weed to pack into it than a bowl.

2. #2 Bedshaped, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    I disagree man. Joints, blunts, gravs, bowls, pipes are all different highs to me. Pulling a grav is a quick head rush and strong high. However it doesn't last very long...

Joints get me a gradual high which is very pleasant and prob my favorite

Blunts give me the longest high. That's just me tho

I've been a proud pothead for around 3 years and I've never had a blunt...at least I don't remember having one.  How does a blunt differ from a joint?  Are they both types of rolling paper with weed inside?  The concept is the same, correct?

4. Just to play the devils advocate,

1gram in a joint vs 1gram broken up and taken via gravity bong

Grav bong gets u baked. Joint gets u buzzed.

5. #5 Developer Duramax, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

First time I ever smoked was out of a joint, maybe it's psychological that I get highest from a joint lol 

For contrast;  When I smoke even just half of a joint, I get super baked, I feel my heart beat so rapid I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack, head rush like a bitch and after that calms down (usually lasts like 10 minutes) I get to that normal high state, slightly (but noticeably) higher than from a bong / bowl hit.

6. Um blunts are rolled in cigar paper and burn longer, taste different, and are a lot sturdier and simply convenient. Good for parties!

Joints as you know are papers

Ah, so blunts just allow you to inhale more of the weed basically.

8. [quote name="Developer Duramax" post="19273067" timestamp="1388753062"]I've been a proud pothead for around 3 years and I've never had a blunt...at least I don't remember having one. How does a blunt differ from a joint? Are they both types of rolling paper with weed inside? The concept is the same, correct?[/quote]Blunts don't burn out as much as joints do. Blunts are great for social smoking with two or three or even four pplIf she ain't ho'in she better be growin!!!!

9. I used to be a big fan of joints, and it was really the only what I would smoke weed. That is, until I got a bong. I almost exclusively use bongs now, while joints still give you a nice high, I find that it's generally a waste of weed compared to smoking out of a bong. However, they do give kind of different highs. A bong obviously makes you feel blasted after a big hit of smoke. A joint's a little different, as the high feeling is more gradual as you smoke down the joint. I've only smoked blunts a couple of times, and they aren't bad. They do burn a little slower than joints, but I'm not the biggest fan of tobacco so I tend to stay away from them. 

But yeah grav bongs I find get me baked as fuck right after the hit, but the high tends to not last as long as a regular bong. 

10. You are comparing a single hit from a bong to half of a 3 gram joint. Or single bowls to 3 grams joints. Of course it's not comparable when you are smoking ridiculous amounts of weed 1 method and minimal the other method

11. Blunts are my favorite if all time, good controllable high and they are fun to smoke

12. the thing I love about joints is that I'm solidly stoned about halfway through the joint, and then I get to keep smoking :)