Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joints short and fat or long and then?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Mar 29, 2010.

1. i like them long but its harder to get a good hit but they last longer and short ones are easy to get hits but burn fast and last shorter? or do you have a special joint you roll please share it

what do you guys think!

2. It really doesn't matter to me, as long as I can smoke it. I must say I do like the look of nicely rolled long, thin joints though. :smoke:

3. I use regular sized papers no matter how much im rolling so it's just a a matter of thickness depending on how much bud I'm using.

4. I roll cones, theyre the best option

5. I use a roller (kinda noobish, I know) so it's rolled the same as a cigarette

6. #7 Napalm209, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    ^^^Nothing noobish about a perfectly rolled joint ;-)

I don't really choose the size when I roll,I just roll normal sizes I guess you could say...

7. Short and fat. If u baptise it, it'll burn slower. Works for me. :smoke:

8. Yeahhh,king zig

9. I prefer the size of papers..not too fat not too skinny..lol

I hate to admit it but the only way I can roll an even, perfect burning joint is with a dollar unless its sticky weed. And i mean, they come out SO PERFECT i cannot control myself

10. Word. I can dig it.