Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints or blunts harder to roll. What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herdezian, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Personally, I can't roll joints. Like, at all. I've been smoking for a couple of years now and I guess it just never stuck with me. I have joint roller I usually use for my joints. But I can roll up a swisher or a white owl no problem. And better than most of my friends, at that. But blunts are usually my go-to for smoking anyway. So, what do you guys think? I personally think blunts are easier. I'm not really biased either, I love a good joint, too. I just smoke a lot of blunts because I find them easier to roll and they burn a bit slower. Plus, I like being able to roll a SUPER fat blunt with my homies lol.

2. Blunts have always been easier for me to roll. Joints took me years to perfect.

3. Joints. Blunts have been a bit harder to roll for me because i think i roll to hard and sometimes the blunt cracks. They dont have blunt wraps in canada anymore so u have to take apart an actual cigar and re roll it

4. That's the only way we do it here in Texas. We'll go buy some swishers or something, and just crack 'em open and re-roll them.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I feel you.

6. All my friends roll awesome blunts but mine end up like Cheetos if not torn. In the other hand, I can roll a perfect better than cigarette, joint in like 10-15 sec. I started with pipes, bongs and joints though so that might explain my lack of proficiency with blunts.

7. I can roll a perfect juicy jay blunt, backwoods are a bit harder for me as I can never make them stick, joints are easier then blunts for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I used to somehow be decent rolling joints freehand. Now I can only roll joints using the card method. I can freehand roll a pretty good looking blunt though. I find blunts easier to roll for sure. It's partially because I find it a lot easier to tuck a blunt than to tuck a joint.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Blunts are harder to roll. It's hard to see myself ever smoking one.

Joints for the win, baby.

10. Blunts are easier, unless your smoking woods... joints aren't hard but blunt wraps are easy af to roll with

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. In my experiences blunts are easier to roll a finished product than joints. But joints are easier to learn how to roll perfectly. Learning to roll blunts perfectly takes a lot of practice. Speaking as a Canadian that only deals with Backwoods/Raws

12. Joints are easier for me. I can roll a badass cone, but my blunts are usually really messed up looking. Sucks, because I much prefer a blunt over a joint.

13. Joints are like rolling art. You can roll a fat j with your homies. Easier in my opinion

14. Personally, blunts are a bitch to roll. But I picked up on how to roll joints pretty quickly. I don't even bother with blunts lol.

15. Blunts are easier to learn, harder to master. The blunt paper is so thick it usually burns okay no matter how badly you suck at rolling. But it takes real skill to roll a perfect baseball blunt.

Joints are harder to learn, easier to master. With a joint you gotta have perfect technique or it won't burn right. But once you get that technique down you can pretty much roll whatever\

16. I can roll anything. Tulips are the best.