Joints on the go

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by forthelulz, Feb 6, 2011.

1. heya gc
    leaving to a concert in a few hours, what is the best way to stash a j for an hour or so(bus/subway) on your person?:confused: and keep in mind, no cigarette boxes, i dont smoke cigs.

2. Just keep it in a pocket. IF you don't act ketch it won't be ketch.

3. The problem isn't that XD i've done way more sketch things haha what im concerned with is keeping the shape of the joint, so it doesn't crumple up etc...

4. Put it in the crease of your wallet. Just don't forget about it.

5. a lil pill bottle or sumthing i guess but it depends how big the J is?

6. Depending on the length of the joints, you might be able to stash a few in a medicine pill bottle.

7. If you think a medicine bottle is too big, I always carry my j's in a snus tin (or altoids tins work just as well).

8. yea im sure you have a tin man dont worry about it. Keep it in your coat pocket or something.. or just bring nugs and roll it when you get there

IO dont see the problem.

9. Hollow out a pen.

10. This

Sharpies work well after you wash them out.
    My local headshop sells little tubes for joints.

11. your LHS should sell "doob tubes", or you can hollow out a sharpie,highlighter or pen.

12. The pen idea worked like a charm, idk why i haven't thought of it before. Thanks to everyone else for their suggestions :smoke:

13. here's the band i went to see. take a look if you're interested i just felt like putting this up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]