Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joints on the go

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATMDrewski, Mar 3, 2009.

1. where do you hold a joint when your going out?
    I mean if you cant be walking around town with it behind your ear.
    It breaks in your pocket. so what do you do?

2. keep them in a cig case.

5 brand gum packs are good too.

3. Use one of the normal BIC pens the white and black
    And just take out the pen part but they would have to be quite skinny
    But you can kind of do the same with a sharpie to make it work

4. i just stick it in a baggie and put it in my coat pocket.

it stayed intact over a couple hours and didn't smell.

5. Use a pill bottle.

6. i have like 4 cases from altoids and they are great to keep js in

7. I use the pen method, just take any clicky or regular pen and take the ink part out. Depending on the pen you can fit a nice sized joint in there.

8. Safe pocket. It's not gonna break in a coat pocket provided you're just walking and not rolling around or wrestling. Altoids cases work well, as do plastic cigar tubes.

9. Hollowed out highlighter.

10. wish i had something to put blunts in since I smoke those way more often than j's.

11. Buy a cigar that comes in a plastic tube. Reusable, perfect size.

12. in your sock, in the front.

13. i wouldnt trust a jay in my sock i usally put it in a pocket on my shirt if there is a pocket on my shirt

14. White Owl Tube

15. as long as you arent wearing ankle socks it works great, your shin doesnt really move..

16. Cigar tubes can be a bit bulky sometimes, but there are some brands of colored markers that have a cap on the top that you can just pull out with a little effort, then the ink foam crap should just slide right out, then you can take off the cap and rip out the tip to write with so you dont get a painted joint. best would be to carry a whole box of those markers in a bag with other similar supplies and you can hide like 10 js.

17. In my sock by my ankle works great or in my ear cuz i have long hair to cover it lol.

18. just buy a white owl cigar that comes in a plastic tube. roll a blunt, keep the blunt in the tube and reuse the tube when you need it.

19. o thats true i never thought of that i always wear ankle socks though im gonna do that next time i wear tall socks