Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joints/Blunts > Pipes/Bubblers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I heard all those stories that pipes get you higher but honestly, I prefer a fat joint. Placebo for sure, but it seems that a joint gets me higher. Or maybe it's just that you can fit more in a joint then you can in one bowl.

2. A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

[​IMG]

3. I find that joints have a diminishing effect when I smoke them in one sitting. Bongs > All imo

4. By bringing bubblers into this you made shit personal yo.

I solid bubbler is the superior form
    Of smoking.

5. I agree with the blades above, bongs>bubblers>joints/bowls.

6. Bongs definitely get you the highest, with bubblers coming in second, and bowls in third. Personally, I hate smoking bowls...I need some sort of water if I'm gonna smoke a piece.

I gotta say though that nothing beats a good, fat blunt. It doesn't get you as high, but man its just so enjoyable. I think the smoking experience is just as important as the high.

7. #7 Wonka, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Well, we all probably googled it at some point and have read that diffusing smoke through water(bubbler, bong, ect) clears some of the tar but can also reduce the thc in the smoke a little bit. But at the price for a smoother hit. EDIT: Bigger hit since it's smoother.

Bowls, while rougher, a clean bowl (I usually mean glass bowl), will give you a unhindered flavor of the bud, no paper flavor, no resin flavor, and without that 'reduced' thc from water pipes.

That said, bubbler ftw, Nice diffuser tree perc bong way more ftw. but I'm a vaporizer guy all the way.

8. I forgot about vaps, Ive always wanted to try them. Ive never had the chance so far.

And btw thc is not water soluble, its a myth that thc is lost through water filtration.

9. [quote name='"Wonka"']Well, we all probably googled it at some point and have read that diffusing smoke through water(bubbler, bong, ect) clears some of the tar but can also reduce the thc in the smoke a little bit. But at the price for a smoother hit. EDIT: Bigger hit since it's smoother.

Bowls, while rougher, a clean bowl (I usually mean glass bowl), will give you a unhindered flavor of the bud, no paper flavor, no resin flavor, and without that 'reduced' thc from water pipes.

That said, bubbler ftw, Nice diffuser tree perc bong way more ftw. but I'm a vaporizer guy all the way.[/quote]

Tree Perc *cringe*

10. Works for me:bongin: I need to see about a ZOB bubbler or something here soon. But yea, go for the vape thing, they're pretty fun, can hook whip vapes into a bong sometimes too for something real interesting.

11. [quote name='"Wonka"']Well, we all probably googled it at some point and have read that diffusing smoke through water(bubbler, bong, ect) clears some of the tar but can also reduce the thc in the smoke a little bit. But at the price for a smoother hit. EDIT: Bigger hit since it's smoother.

That said, bubbler ftw, Nice diffuser tree perc bong way more ftw. but I'm a vaporizer guy all the way.[/quote]

Yeah I definitely agree about bowls. I smoke from bowls the most because of their convenience. But the bong high will always be supreme. I agree with whoever said they felt joints had a diminishing effect. I don't dislike them but the high isn't as strong at all for me. Blunts are great but waste too much weed.

Bong>Bubbler>Bowl>Blunt>Joint

And in terms of the high, bowls and blunts I like equally even though differently..but I prefer not to waste all that bud

12. Here's the order, from highest to least high.

1. Bong
    2. Spoon
    2a. One-Hitter
    3. Joints
    4. Blunts

13. I know where you're coming from but in going to have to say pipes and bubblers (and most definitely bongs) get me way more ripped than joints and blunts.

Having said that I enjoy the actual act of smoking a joint or blunt. Especially if I'm on the go. And I'm not a cigarette smoker.

Love bongs the most though.

14. I love all of them :)

15. A fat blunt dosnt get you as high? Bro you must be rollin pinners or have bad weed.:confused:

16. I obviously get high, I roll fat blunts with nice ass dank. I said I would just get higher if I smoked that same amount of bud out of a bong.

17. nothing beats ripping a fat cone out of a nice glass bong imo.

but each to their own :bongin: