Joint w/o Rolling Papers D:

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by CaptainCannibal, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I know this thread has been made before, use search etc etc. I'm trying to do this in a hurry though and I can't find a good answer.

I'm all out of rolling papers but I wanna roll a joint. What should I use? Bible paper?

What would I use for the glue as well? I've used honey with a bible paper before but it fell apart once I started smoking.

2. i like to use receipt paper (without ink), paper gum wrappers,tissue paper...anything along those lines

3. tissue paper? wtf nahhh

4. I have a bible paper, part of a pack of cigarettes for a roach, and some ganja.

I just don't know what to use for the glue to hold it together. I have honey but last time I tried it, it didn't work out too well.

5. Try to hollow out one of your cigs [if you have any left]. If not, I'd stick with the bible pages.

6. I smoke a lot. Just the thought of hollowing out a good cigarette sounds horrifying to me D:

Hehe. So the only problems I have are what to use to glue it together, and also, how to grind it enough. I lost my grinder a loooong time ago. I could use scissors/shotglass method but eh.

7. On second thought, I do have a pack of menthols I bought and didn't smoke many of yet. I'm not a huge menthol person.

Could I just try and hollow that out and then use some of the tobacco? Like a spliff?

8. Have respect and do not ruin a Bible. Use orbit bubbegum wrapper kid and put tobacco in with the weed so it burns nicer. Ive done this before.

9. That should work. My friends and I did basically just that a few weeks ago when we wanted to smoke the rest of our bud but didn't have any papers/pieces. To be honest, I don't smoke cigarettes, but it seemed fine to me, just a little different taste obviously.

10. Fuck i diddnt read this before my last post.. Yeah do that. Hollow out a cig and mix the weed and tobacco and put it in itll burn better. Use a pen to stuff it down and Pack it nicely. Rip the filter off before you smoke. Ive done this before too lol.

11. Make sure you replace the filter with a roach.

12. someone more wise correct me if i'm wrong, but you could mix as much tobacco from the hollowed out cigarette as you like, mixed with the amount of weed you want to smoke. that could be a very high tobacco to weed ratio, but if you pack it back in the cigarette nicely enough, that would work. and the tobacco would make the whole thing smoke a lot slower and more evenly.

13. a gum wrapper always works, they are really yummy like flavored papers cause that what they are basicly. thats what i use when i dont have any rolling paper. but they dont stick very easily:(

14. for the gum wrapper get a sucker and suck on it a bit then roll it on the wrapper

15. Just use bible paper. Best thickness for rolling paper and you're being holy while smoking. Just use your tounge to make the joint stick. Roach can be made from any thick paper.

16. gravity bong?

17. why we disrespecting orbit now ehhh? that shit cleans a dirty mouth!!! what has a bible done for anyone? hahahahaha:p