Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint vs pipe vs bubbler vs bong vs Vape efficiency

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Hey so I haven't really found a straightforward answer on this. So if you put 1 gram into a joint, how much would it take in a pipe or a bubbler or a bong or a Vape to get just as high?

2. Two or three good sized rips from a bong. Bong is all you need.

3. prob .3 grams. joints burn off quite a bit of bud, wastes a lot.

4. i used a bong yesterday n it didnt do much for me, my bowl never fails

5. The vape is easily the most efficient, I would use about half the amount. But it's pretty hard to say because everyone is different.

6. vaporizing has the best bang for your buck, you could load .3 bud in it, and get as high as you would off a .5-.7 joint in my opinion, but if you put .5 in a bowl or bong and take the hits and make sure you get it all, it'll do you good.

7. Bong. Bong. Bong. Bong. Bong.

8. a lot of people say that the volcano vapes are the way to go. i knew a dude who had one, and it was nice and all, but ill take my contraption any day of the week. bong+incredibowl mini will do the trick better than anything ive ever tried.

9. I vote for bong. Let it rip! :bongin:

10. A good vape probbably. With vapes in particular i feel like expensive ones do the trick a little better.
    My friend had one of those heat adjustable ones... idk kinda hard to describe the shape.
    He saves the vaped weed and rolls joints with it. Sometimes grinds it with shake and make cheap shake joints too.

11. I would say bong. Vape gets you really high but it feels like a different type of high and and you still are awake and ready to do stuff. Then again maybe this is the high you are looking for.