Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint theory

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2_high, Apr 11, 2004.

1. lately, through the last month or so, i've found i feel a stronger "high" when i smoke a little joint/pinner, compared to when smoking a huge bat or blunt of like 2-5 grams. When smoking the huge joints it's like i skip the high stage alltogether and just get stoned stoned and relaxed, compared to the light headed, worry-free high. I've tried this with different weed from different dealers, and i find it really wierd because i've rolled 4 joints since 12 last night, out of a gram i picked up, and i feel great...anyways.. anyone else ever notice this?

2. i always roll pinner doobs! i love em. a gram split into 3 or 4 joints seems to get me much higher than a full gram joint.

id way rather have me and a buddy both smoke a pinner to the head, then pass around a regular doob, seems to get me much more stoned for some reason?