Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rollers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TABOR, Jan 21, 2011.

1. SO I plan on buying a joint roller and I need suggestions on which would be the best choice...I'm looking for a king size roller that is easy to use. Happy toking:smoke:

2. #2 TrueNirvana, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    Any Zig-Zag roller is a Beast.

Zig-Zag or RAW. Your choice, rollers don't really matter because they're so cheap

3. Try metal.

mine is plastic.
    Duno if there is really a difference at all.

4. i just went to my local head shop and bought i cool lookin one with a blue sleeve. it works exactly like my friends zig zag roller.

5. i will never use a rolling machine.

nothing like rolling a nice doob the good old way

6. Rollers in imo roll too tightly. I quit using my blunt roller cause it would always roll to tight and wouldn`t be able to draw.

7. I have a zen roller, and my buddy has a king size zen roller, and theyre badass, it cost me like less than 5 at a local headshop.

8. I can't roll doobies, my hands are just too shaky.

9. do the zen rollers come in king size? i only found zen blunt rollers do they work for Js too?

10. Exactly. Learning to roll joints, and good joints at that, is something I've never regretted ;)

If I had to get one though I agree: go with a king size one. Not one like a shitty top one

11. I'm deff getting some king sized hemp rolling papers

12. I know i'm making assumptions here OP - but you should consider learning how to roll. It's very relaxing / satisfying once you get it right. Takes like 3 months before you can roll joints the size of biros :p if your a slow learner like myself

13. I thought about getting one for Js because I'm a blunt roller. I roll decent Js, but there's nothing like a perfect J. Like cigarette perfect.

14. Omg zig-zag for reals, you can pack so much in :hippie:

15. I have the two best joint rollers on the market. One is so good it actually made me cum.

16. I know how to roll , but i cant roll perfect Js and I just want a roller for every now and then to take a break from my bowl.

17. Well, I love to roll great hand-rolled cones.
    But I also I have a simple cheap JOB roller, but everytime I've needed it, it has saved my ass.
    (Helps for when your too drunk to roll, thats easier ( for me at least ):eek: Also when I need
    to conceal it more, make it more cigarette-looking, but actually a joint:devious:

Bob mar hemp papers ftw :D

18. :eek: Where can I buy said roller? :laughing:

19. Zig Zag or RAW.

20. The best advice I can give is that you should find one that isn't deformed from the packaging. Once the plastic belt part is folded you won't be able to get good rolls. I had to buy two because the first one didn't produce good results because of a deformed belt. The more flexible (but yet strong) the belt is the better the results.

Also, I recommend metal because I've also broken a plastic one. And that's my 2 cents.

-NNY