Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint rollers good or bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyedJedi420, Feb 27, 2011.

1. How big do joints come out after using a king size automatic roller? Are they like little pinners or fat? Or can you only roll fat joints by using your hands?

Sorry if i dont make sense im high :hippie::smoking:

2. Joint rollers can roll pretty fat joints..
    If your question is should you invest in one,
    then yeah you should.

But you should really know how to roll,
    its an essential skill.

3. There built for rolling so they do the job right. Its all about how much you put in. I use a tops auto roller for my cigs, and it works great.

4. well.... obviously it depends on how much weed you put in.

if you put in .4, it won't be too fat.
    if you put in a gram, it will be fat.

damn man. problem solved.

5. I'd take the money saved for a roller and buy bud lol.. cause I don't need a roller.

6. Dexterity.... crucial for rolling... look up dexterity excecises for hands on youtube or something they help

7. Rollers are like 5 bucks....worth the investment.

But don't depend on a roller,
    one day you wont have one.

Learn to roll a jay and you'll never forget,
    like riding a bike.

8. Get one of the rollers that are like a box that opens and closes. they roll fatty joints and then you can keep your weed inside of it as well. And I only spent $7 on mine

9. Learn to roll.

Just dedicate time and practice to it. I used to be shit but can roll a smooth mofo of a j these days

10. Just learn to roll good Js yourself man. When I have the mix done and a roach rolled, it takes me liked 30 seconds to roll a J. So convenient when you are able to roll wherever and whenever

11. big rollers go for like 2.50 around here.

12. Depends on the brand. But in my experience most of them roll really tight. Really good for ciggs but too tight for joints.

13. Try using less weed,
    Ive never had a problem with them being to tight,
    unless i knew from the beginning i was over stuffing it.

And you we take the joint out of the roller,
    roll if gently in your hand to loosen it a bit.