Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Roller Plus Cut Down Dutch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReMpTiOn, Mar 31, 2011.

1. do you think a joint roller will roll if u stick a cut down dutch paper in it?

2. Maybe but you will most likely have to lick it yourself after you roll it in the roller.

3. You should probably lick it good and then put it in the roller; so it doesn't crack or split.

-Ross

4. ima lick whne it gets half way and lick again right befor the end

thanks alot for the info

5. Might work...but why not roll it normally

6. im a roller failure

7. #7 ReMpTiOn, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    i finally ended up trying this but with a zigg zagg blunt wrap and it worked flawlessly.cut it down to the size of a roller then made a mini blunt with the left over paper.it is gonna go into my bong btw.and the biggest one is the work of my friend he is a rolling pro :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. This is a good philosophy for many things in life.

9. How much was that roller?

10. blunt wraps are really easy to use this with usually make them prime time my friends that can't roll blunts use these they make bigger ones for blunts but you need like 3 grams haha but the double platinum blunt wraps are perfect for this you just cut them down like 3 or 4 of the spikey lookin things that hold the wrap closed.

11. \

thanks alot that will help me save paper insted of eyeing up where i need razor down the access paper.now ill just keep it rolled up on the plastic and cut it scissors

12. the bigger one is called kingpin roller btw its the same thing just blunt sized i never personally used one but my friend told me they take 3 grams to fill but im sure you can use it with less

13. lol i never even herd of a blunt holding 3 grams

14. :cry:

Not me, but top google image when you search half ounce in a blunt.

[​IMG]

Anyway, I haven't rolled much in a long time, just some zigs, joint roller joints, and a couple attempts on some really dry games that I unfortunately messed up because they were too brittle for me to roll.

Zigs are the easiest thing to hand roll, joints being a kind of close second as they work under the same principal, but unfortunately joint papers are usually really thin so it's much easier to mess up.

Anyway what I was taught is put your weed in and spread it from end to end, while keeping to the middle. You then take each side and hold it together. To illustrate this think of being able to hold the wrap with your thumb and pointer finger while the weed sits in a hammock so to speak. You then take the wrap and pull one side down enough to just barely touch the weed, then roll that side back up and have the other side go down. Do this enough times for your bud to have form. What you want in the end is your bud sort of pre-formed, so if you open your wrap up but don't touch the weed, it will have the form of a blunt/joint, but loosely. Having it lie on that table the weed shouldn't fall apart but hold its shape.

Once you have your weed formed in the middle you then hold both sides together again and bring the side closest to you down to where you can see the paper just slightly able to curl over the curve of your pre-formed weed. Then using your thumbs you push that up while making sure the one side of the wrap is tucked in, and you'll have a newb's blunt.

15. lol thats deff not a regular blunt ass in philly,green game,or cigarillo

16. You're saying I can't fit 3 grams in a philly? :confused:

17. lol i dont think so thire the second smallest from the cigarillo