Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or Pipe for First Timer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Infin1ty, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I smoked a joint my first time, and got ripped out of my mind. Either way would work, just make sure he knows how to smoke it correctly. Have fun :)

2. Do a joint it's less work on his part since it's his 1st time. Also it will for sure get him high seeing as some people don't get high there 1st time.

3. a joint will take so much less time. id say after a few times, once he gets used to the smoke, introduce him to the pipe.

4. i smoked from a pipe my first time...its kinda awkward because first timers dont know how to properly use a bowl....a joint is pretty straight foward lol...

5. unless he's over 17 years old I would say don't let him smoke.

6. A doobie would suffice, given that you teach him how to smoke it.

7. Gravity bong. :)

8. I would say a pipe, better experience. For his first few hits, i recommend that you light the bowl and work the carb, he won't understand at first. Remember though, don't give him more than 5 hits (which is really pushing it), more and he might freak out.....

9. Well, smoked a j with him and he didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I thought he would. He got high, but I don't think he really enjoyed the feeling.

10. A Marijuana Cigarette

11. [quote name='"Infin1ty"']Well, smoked a j with him and he didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I thought he would. He got high, but I don't think he really enjoyed the feeling.[/quote]

That's always sad (and mind boggling) to hear!

12. meh, not that mind-boggling...my hubby is a functioning alcoholic that hates the way weed makes him feel. i'm a stoner through and through and hate being shit-faced drunk....to each one's own. :confused_2:

13. [quote name='"Have Questions"']

meh, not that mind-boggling...my hubby is a functioning alcoholic that hates the way weed makes him feel. i'm a stoner through and through and hate being shit-faced drunk....to each one's own. :confused_2:[/quote]

Mind-boggling in the sense that when I try to think about and empathise with someone that genuinely does not appreciate the feeling of being stoned I cannot fathom it. I get what you're saying though, I know a few people like that too. But I do enjoy a night of drinking as well

14. I did it with a pipe my first time, worked fine. Just don't be stupid.

15. [quote name='"Cradsbury"']Either would work fine, just as long as he knows how to hit it properly.[/quote]

I love your picture :)

And I used the trusty can pipe. But joints would he funner for a first timer and maybe more chill.