Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zer0 AM, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I Just bought a gram of 20 a gram weed. It will be my first time smoking weed. Joint or bowl for full first time effect? Thanks.

2. get a chillum theyre alot eaiser for newbies to hit than a spoon that has a carb hole, better than a j imo because its a blass j in a way

3. bowl is way more efficient

4. you wont get high

5. A bowl imo. It'll make it last the longest.

6. What's a chillum? Sorry, newbie here.

7. It is some pretty dank shit by the way.

8. By "20 a gram weed" I guess you mean you paid 20 for a gram? You might have gotten ripped off unless its good bud.
    But to answer you're question, first time? Bowl.

9. 1 Hit g-bong to the dome.

10. Nah, I got a good hookup. It's pretty good quality bud, already ground, no stems, mad dank.

11. Bowl. Then later blunts

12. Bowl all the way. I usually roll my lower grade green in j's and my high grade in bowls.

13. hahaha
    that was pretty stupi, you prob got some oregano bro
    also i doubt you know what mad dank is, when i bought brick my first time for 20 an eighth, i was convinced it was 'mad dank' as well

14. #15 Zer0 AM, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know what Oregano smells like. I know what weed smells like. I've been around it, and had secondhand smoke of it.

15. You won't really feel it the first time, so it doesn't matter much lol.

16. I heard that the first time you smoke gets you pretty high.

17. bowl. bong preferably

18. wrong. just wrong. All depends on if you know how to inhale

19. It can if you know how to inhale.. If you don't inhale properly then it won't work very well which is why many newbies feel nothing.. Bowl.. You can control your level of high better without wasting weed..:smoke: