Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or bowl now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VapeMasterFlex, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys--- I just rolled up a nice king sized raw... and I'm not sure if I should smoke that or if I should just pack a bowl in my new chillum... It's not a mega king sized joint... like those 2g monsters you occasionally see; but it's more of a .5 g joint. I kinda wanna smoke it right now...

2. hit the bowl mang. save the joint for sometime you're out and about and need to smoke onn the dl

3. you hit ya chillum ill take that joint off ya hands mun. :p

4. Haha thanks guys, but I went outside and matched a joint(lol) on skype with a friend. Ended up only smoking half of it... I rolled up another joint and im going to wait a bit to smoke a bowl & that roach... Not sure

5. Make a gravity bong with the chillum.

Get insane!

6. Nobody checks when posts were made... *sigh*