Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EricCartman, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Some people say joints are a waste of weed and don't get you nearly as high as a bong. Both get me ripped, but I love my bong. I only buy dank about an 1/8th at a time and rarely roll a joint.... What do you guys prefer?

2. bong bong bong, bong bong, bong bong, bong, bong.

3. I prefer both. I couldn't choose just one. But I do tend to like to use bongs more because they get you higher quicker. I normally only smoke joints when I am going for a walk(like every night) or when I am hiking.

4. I use a vaporizer..it's what I prefer.

5. I've never vaped before unfortunatly.

6. Ehh, I dislike joints. If your with your friends, one of them WILL soak it up :mad: . Bong is 1#, BUT joints are much concealable so yeah...

7. I like spliffs and blunts :O
    But between the two, I'd go with the bong.

8. I like to personally say fuck them both and use a pipe. I find it gives a better hit,it's dry so you don't need to dick around with water,no papers so you have something you own that you can bond with.Easy to hide and did I mention practical? They are all around a good fucking thing to have in your arsenal

9. I have a glass bong, a bubbler and a pipe. No papers.

10. Ahh I like people that are prepared for any situation. Do you know how to roll? I didn't even bother to learn I'm always with someone that in case I wanna smoke a joint he or she knows how to roll. I'm the equipment guy as well haha

11. Bongs provide slightly smoother hits, but yeah I know what you mean. And pre-rolled joints aren't so bad because you can't really pack a bowl and keep it packed in the pipe for later. I mean it's easy to pack bowls, but pre-rolled joints ain't so bad :D

12. For convenience you are right but I don't bother rolling myself I'm too klutzy and it's just a mess when I try I suck at it. So I use pipes as a scapegoat haha

13. I smoke using all popular methods. A pipe's probably my favourite, but I like bongs more than joints.
    I've only used a vapouriser once but I was drunk as a skunk 'n can't really remember it.

14. This kid on my bus to school has a vape and we hit it all the time in the back of the bus it's hilarious haha it was like 150$ But I intend on buying one they are sick

15. A bong is my favorite,
    but...

Happiness is a warm j.

16. I've been smoking for over 13 years and I still can't roll a joint worth a damn. I have a Vapor Tower and an 11" acrylic bong with an ice catcher that serve all of my needs quite well. Of course I have my typical spoon pipe for travelling.

17. Well, i smoked a joint and a bong just about 30 minutes ago.

I smoked the joint (about .3) and i didnt really get that high. i mean it got me a nice head high (i think it was afgooey) and it dulled after about 20 mins.

When i got home i smoked a bowl that was about .5 out of my acrylic bong. ive never been this high. im feeling weird tinglng things all ovr my legs:smoke::smoke::smoke:. trip.

PEACE *****As

18. I LOVE j's!
    But only when im with people
    When im alone, I smoke bongs or pipes.

And super dank i dont like to roll joints with as much,

19. I prefer my bong. But if i had to choose ide go with my bubbler. nice portable and dont have to worry too much about it being bumped.

20. bong over everything but i have to say i cant get a new piece since my parents threw away my old one and are snooping now... and im really enjoying joints.

even if i had every type of piece i still would keep a pack of papers lying around cuz i do love joints.