Joint I rolled.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Grady, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Just looking for opinions.
    It smoked all the way down, burned nice and even.

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      138.6 KB
      Views:
  2. lookstasty
    if it burned nice then it means it was a perfect J ,
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Looks like it should be...no one wants a J with gaps/empty spaces inside, too flexible, etc. Should be packed with a good amount, flamed to shrink the paper and get it nice and tight...that's what I believe a good J is, and this looks like it :hello:

4. Looks good lol...you dont have hair on your legs :S lol u a dude right? its ok i shave my leg hair too.

5. *cough* *cough* :rolleyes:

6. Haha...
    wtf?!

7. pufffff:smoking:

lol

you guys are funny

puffffffffffffffff, puffffffffffffff:smoking:

(yes i am curently smoking a J)

im too stoned i dotn even knwo why im writting this
    roflmao

8. yeah same here dude people think im gay for the shaved leg post prlly but i was just having a good time messin around and tokin lol

9. Thankss guys.
    No its just the angle, ha.

10. question????how was the paper? did it have a taste? i have always wanted to buy flavored papers but noone i never knew bothered with them

11. To be honest with you, i couldnt taste much of a diffrence.
    But they were nice papers regardless.

12. plus they look legit too

13. I had orange papers with oranges on em...juicy j sent me a free pack of em for playing some online game.

14. Yeah they look pretty rad.
    They smell like strawberries to.:hello:

15. I had the same experience with a juicy j orange paper...could really taste it at all. Nice looking J man

16. Thanks man.

17. I had some blueberry papers once. I couldn't really taste much of a difference and they suck too roll with. I think that I'll stick with zig zags for now on, yo.

18. Yeah the only complaint I had about these papers was alot of the gums were shit, so it took me forever to get a good paper.