Joint Doctors Lowryder Strain-Has anyone grown it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gaines, Mar 8, 2006.

1. So, am about to order these lowryder autoflowering seeds but no one really has any feed back on it. I want to know how the smoke and quality of the green is. If anyone has planted it, was the grow easy and was the bud quality? What was the success rate of the seeds and how many males did you get?

If anyone has any input what so ever, hook a brother up.

2. never grown it, sry.

3. I might grow some next year (I've got too much stuff going on now) :smoking: I know you keep them on either 12/12 or 16/8 for the duration and in about 8 weeks you're done! I've seen pics (just do a search) of the finished plant, they look no more than 12" tall with maybe an ounce per plant, but thats just a guess.

4. Yes i have.

Not very potent smoke and no much character neither.

I wouldnt suggest growing if your a regular smoker.

5. You should go with Masterlow or a cross that retains the autoflower trait.

You can grow lowryder in a 24 hour cycle all the way till harvest.

I would like to try it someday too

6. correct!

I grew Matanuska x Lowryder from Dr.Chronic...its a great cross really indica dominant... I thought it was rather interesting and NEAT worth the money to me!:D

7. well if you couldent get potenct out of lowrider, you didnt grow it right... i had 20 lowriders at 18 hours for 2 weeks then 10 week of bud under 2000w hps and it was wonderful, i got 1 oz of colas and, the rest of the lil buds i tosses into my schwag bags and made some bubblehash.. all n all i got 1lb 1/4 of cola and 140grams of hash :D
    id say its a good strain but there are others that are just as good and grow way bigger ;) good if ur short on space

8. how many males did u get out of lowrider or do both male and female flower:confused_2:

9. Only females flower like any other plant, and the number of males/females is all a spot of luck, when/if I grow Lowryder I'm going to grow one male and one female in a separate room and get a ton of seeds, it will be so easy in 8 weeks, I'll be able to grow constantly and pass on seeds to many friends!

10. the only way i see growing lowryder useful is if you grow and let the males and females go together for the first grow. Once you have more seedsIts all good.