Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint before bong? or vice versa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lk250f, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Okay, well tonight i plan on this. Leave work, hangout with my girlfriend, drop her off and go home. So this is the dilemma, i just rolled a joint of mids, and i have some dank that i wanna smoke in my bong. So whats your take on this, smoke a bowl of dank and then smoke the J or the J then the bong. Im thinking the bowl then the joint since i always enjoy smoking a classic J after a bong. But im just confused, maybe someone else can help me out? Im also thinking about bongin and riding with my J. Its so simple, yet confusing. thanks though.

2. I wouldn't smoke the joint because it's mids and you'll already be on a dank high.

If I wanted to though I would definitely save it for after the bong. I love relaxing and smoking a blunt or joint after smoking some nice glass.

3. Exactly, now im not sure. the dank is such a clear high that hits you quick and is pretty intense, a lot different then my mids.

4. Joint first then the danks in the bong..Save the best for last :)

5. Bong it, than on your comedown relax and smoke the J. Make the high last.

6. UN roll the joint, and then do bong before bong:smoking:

7. just unroll the j and smoke a fat ass bowl and be super faded

8. or roll a J of dank get blazed and bong the mids to make ur high last really long

9. So many choices but im not sure what to choose. I think bong, then on the drive to wawa ill smoke the j. OR smoke a bowl of mids and bowl of dank.

10. No matter what you can't lose, but I would go with J and then bong.

After you smoke the J you'll be blazed, and then after a while when you're not satisfied with the level of high you are at, smoke a dank bowl and stay high for a while.

I would say smoke a bowl and then J, but once you have that Dank weed high you'll barelly feel the mids.