Joining the military

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollin Cr00k3d, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Seriously?

2. Main thing I can think of for advice, dont go infantry, actually do something that gives you real life skills so when your out you can get a career. Also you can say all day you can kill, its different when your looking down the sight ready to squeeze the trigger.

3. I know what it means. What I want to know is how you got the idea that the military sends lower/middle class people to fight?

4. If you look at the Vietnam War and its draft, college students were normally able to get outta the draft because they were students, but most people couldn't afford college, so lower/low middle class who couldnt afford college had no excuse to get outta draft.

5. Yeah I understand that during that time period. But it has been 35+ years since we even had a draft.

6. If u kill for you country r u a murder in Gods eyes.

7. He sounds perfect for the Marine Corps if he can make it. ;)

8. What a bunch of BS. You are lucky men like my son fight for your right to post such crap. :rolleyes:

9. Sure, man, keep on believing that.

10. right? how is killing innocent civillians in a country on the other side of the world protecting our rights? if you guys were fighting for our rights and freedoms you'd be popping domes in washington and on wall street...

11. yes because there are so many spoiled rich kids in the military right?

12. Again, what does that have to do with the military? That's not the military's fault. Should be pointing fingers at the government about economic statuses