Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joining the army?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pluto., Mar 29, 2009.

1. Im finishing highschool this semester, and thinking of signing up for basic training in the Canadian Forces. Im pretty sure I wouldn't be able to continue to blaze if I joined, and its a pretty big part of my life. It pays well, and they pay for your education. If I wanted to work with them after basic training I would need to sign up for 3 years.

they pay you $6300 for 2 months of basic training

advice?

2. I don't know the specifics on the canadian army, but if you're going to join any armed forces in general be prepared for the brainwashing that follows

3. Shit for that money I'd join the Canadian army...
    Call me ignorant but your military doesn't see much action right?

4. Haha i havent heard of canada being in any wars lately:p

Yeah im thinkin about joining the US military but i dunno man. I like to blaze heh.

5. Armed forces usually have random drug testing schemes. One day someone will tap you on the shoulder and make you piss in a bottle. Completely unexpected. If you are positive you are FUCKED.