Join the revolution!! Trim the Facebook fat!

Discussion in 'General' started by fourtwenty4201, Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 fourtwenty4201, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2011
    or dont, join the revolution...its up to you, any ways i had some buddies over last night and we got stoned and deleted an ass fuck load of people off your facebook account. seeing as facebook has gotten to be really stupid for me latly i really couldnt give a shit.

im not really sure how it all started but me and my friends can now saw we actually give a shit about everyone on our facebook list...feels good man ahaaha

i had 380 now i have 88
    my buddy (username on gc is goldenbear420) had like 465 and he now only has 32:smoke:

really pointless thread when it comes down to it, but who is in?! TRIM THE FACEBOOK FAT

EDIT: it seems a lot of people are asking why i add people i dont know in the first place. do/did know every one at one point, im deleting the people i know but no longer talk to on facebook, i dont even care if i talk to them in real life, i still deleted them off facebook ahaha.

2. I only have like 15. Are you trying to trim me to the bone?

I'd rather just delete facebook all together.

3. I don't have a facebook and never want one.
    The ultimate trimming of facebook fat per se.

4. not logged onto facebook in months crew checking in o/ o/

5. The only reason I keep up with my fb is that its tied to my phone. I did this a while back though, went from like 250 to 45.

I opened this expecting it to be some boycott facebook thing lol.

6. naw, i really hope it doesnt turn into one ether.. why boycott all of facebook when you can make it so facebook could actually have some benifit :p

i think its really any one who went to highschool/college while they had a facebook account set up, they could deffinatly go for a good friend sweep ahaha

7. I've got under 50 and I talk to them all the time.

8. I have this thing... Were I don't add people I know I don't talk to.

:confused_2:

No need for me to delete anyone off of mine. There all close friends and family. I like it that way. Never saw the point in having it any way else.

9. I actually know all my Facebook friends. All 45 of them. :cool:

10. i didnt add people i didnt know ether, but i went to highschool, and i knew a lot of people through highschool. but now we dont talk so fuck em ahaha

11. i don't add people on facebook (when i had an account...) and have way too many people on there...

if i'm gonna trim up facebook, i would get rid of a lot more than just friends. realize how public facebook is?!

12. That's what I did.

13. I don't have a fuckload of Facebooks friends to delete in the first place. :eek:

I just don't add people who I'm not good friends with.

14. I've still got way too many people.

Like, 250ish.

So bad. I def. don't talk to all of them but they'll just re-add me anyways. Some girl I don't talk to who was a big whore all throughout high school tried re-adding me... declined.

15. ^ same shit here dude. i deleted 1 person just to test it. met her ONE TIME. and she re adds me the next day. the fuck?

16. already joined.. i had like 600 some friends, and cut it down to like 130, i only left the people that i actually talk to, or care about.. but now its slowly startin to creep back up to 144, and idk i may have to re go through my friends cause the ones i delete re add me

17. My method to make Facebook work for me:

1.) Smoke multiple bowls.

2.) Proceed to log onto Facebook.

3.) Troll the shit out of Facebook.

4.) Jock bitches and hoes.

18. yeah ive gotten a couple re-adds, but ill be surprised as fuck if i get like 220 ahaha

19. you could call it trimming the buds