Join me in a Victory Bowl!

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Well, after yesterday's snow storm I set out for my 3rd job of the day. Plowing! :eek:

We just plowed over 60 driveways, sidewalks, and side-streets in a 12 hour shift. Worked from 7 PM last night til 7 AM this morning.

I haven't slept since Wednesday, and I've got my restaurant job in a few hours.

Oh well, just made $250 and about to get baked. So, if you're up this early spark a fatboy!

2. right on dude, If I had weed I'd be blazing it for ya right now.

3. hell yea man. Iv come down from the rolls i took earlier but iv been takin bong rips all the time bout every 20 minutes, :hello:

I'm wayyy out there!!!!!

4. Peacefully baked now. Forgotten all about my blisters and frozen feet. :)

5. :) I'll spark a bowl for my main man. To your money-making ventures! I plan on doing a little bit of snow removal this season for some cash also. I guess blisters and frozen feet is what I have to look forward to.

6. You live the life I want to live.

7. I always feel like such a worthless bum compared to you Heinous. I wish I had the motivation to promote my work. Making the artwork is only half of the process, without marketing its worthless and i HATE being a salesman.

8. I really want to eat some mushrooms.

9. Your work is trippy as balls, I love it.
    I'd buy it if I could.

10. thanks WhatsThatSmell, if I had prints I'd try to get my work into headshops and the like, but I never seem to have either time or the money to do it right.

11. Thanks guys. :)

Well, I just awoke from a nap...red eyed and grumpy. Time to hit the bowl and head to work soon.

12. Dilligence pays off! Ill spark a bowl with you bro.

13. Right on mane! get your paper!!
    I would smoke a bowl for ya, but no weed, no bowl, no car, no money, but after I post this I'm going to smoke a Newport in celebration of a victory in your life (world wide brain chemistry synchronization will assist in creating a technical unconscious influence rapport, which will help us get closer to peace and evolution.....baby!!! I'm awesome;))

If anybody knows what I'm saying, then elaborate it for the other ppl so they know whats going on

14. mr plow thats his name, his name again is mr plow!!

[​IMG]

werd, 3rd job of the day thats crazy shit man. snow plowers have crazy hours!! you gotta be tired

15. Alright, well I'm finally finished with all work today. Just got back from my restaurant. Busy as hell. Atleast I went in baked. :)

Could have used one of these while plowing last night and this morning.

<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NDE3MjA2"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NDE3MjA2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="464" height="392"></embed></object>
    <font size=1>Train Vs Snow - Watch more free videos</font>

Its only friday? Man, it felt like it was much later in the week than that...

16. Are you there my man? If so, we must spark a bowl together :)

17. I'm here. Just fell asleep for a little bit on my couch, lol.

Just woke up. Time to spark that fatty I rolled. :)