Johnny polygon?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mrmrmrmr, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Opinions on Johnny polygon ?
    Oklahoma native

2. Real Life Stories... :rolleyes:

3. #4 Slilent, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    timmy the circle is a much faster runner idgaf noob get your facts straight GTFO!

4. damnit i clicked on the thread because i wanted to know what it meant and now i leave this shit with more questions than i came here with lol.

5. I think I watched a documentary on this.They ran through ada?

I also think I think that I am thinking right.Who knows though?Oh yeah I forgot you have everything figured out.

6. I don't care for Johnny polygon. I don't know who he is, it's just the fact that his last name isn't capitalized kind of seals the deal.

7. He's a music artist, check him out ,
    Look up man without a country and limosexsuperstar

8. There go Johnny Polygon, there go Johnny Polygon. Saw him live a couple years back when he opened up for Kid Cudi, he put up a pretty good show.

9. [quote name='"parrage"']There go Johnny Polygon, there go Johnny Polygon. Saw him live a couple years back when he opened up for Kid Cudi, he put up a pretty good show.[/quote]

Ah that's dope, you saw cudi when he was still that Cleveland ***** haha
    Did he run through songs from the first MOTM , and maybe some mixtape songs?
    Look up polygons recent stuff he has definitely progressed.

10. Ahh another Oklahoman! I love his music! I went to one of his concerts a whole back and he took a hit from it. Ahaha.

11. Sweet, dude
    I'm pysched for pussygun , his debut album
    Have you watched the teaser he put out?

12. [quote name='"Mrmrmrmr"']

Ah that's dope, you saw cudi when he was still that Cleveland ***** haha
    Did he run through songs from the first MOTM , and maybe some mixtape songs?
    Look up polygons recent stuff he has definitely progressed.[/quote]

Yessir, mostly all his first MOTM stuff and mixed in some stuff from A Kid Named Cudi. It was soo dope, smoke filled up the venue ahaha. JP will only get better!

13. [quote name='"parrage"']

Yessir, mostly all his first MOTM stuff and mixed in some stuff from A Kid Named Cudi. It was soo dope, smoke filled up the venue ahaha. JP will only get better![/quote]

Yeah as for cudi I dunno..
    When he released wzrd he got some negative feedback so he postponed MOTM3 until 2014 .. Which blows
    I didn't care much for wzrd it was nothing like the first man on the moon.

14. Johnny polygon is alright. Nothing too special IMO.

As for Cudi, I saw him, Lupe, and Wiz at Summercamp 2011 in IL. I had VIP passes as well as my 2 brothers.

15. i met him once on 14th street.....lol he suggested i take a pic with him even though i didn't even ask....i recognized him from his haircut on the other side of the block...he;s chill af though

16. For some reason when I read the name "Johnny Polygon" the first thing I thought of was the old Sierra Quest games. This and the fact I have no idea who this dude is makes me think I am getting old.

17. [quote name='"UltimateTweaker"']Johnny polygon is alright. Nothing too special IMO.

As for Cudi, I saw him, Lupe, and Wiz at Summercamp 2011 in IL. I had VIP passes as well as my 2 brothers.[/quote]

Nothing special, hahaha just wait homie
    So which did you enjoy the best?

18. yes i concur pussygun looks like it will be the best album ever jk lol :cool:

19. [quote name='"Mrmrmrmr"']

Nothing special, hahaha just wait homie
    So which did you enjoy the best?[/quote]

Lupe. Cudi was good too but he did some weird ass acapella singing most of the time and only performed Erase Me (without kanye's verse) and Soundtrack 2 My Life. Wiz was so shitty. Absolutely terrible. He couldn't get the crowd going at all.

Skrillex and Bassnectar were there too.