Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Johnny Marijuanaseed Prank.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bobias, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Kinda high but i thought it would be kinda funny if someone were to save up a large quantity of seeds and then go to a large public area like a park, and just distribute the seeds all over the area so that in a couple of weeks there would be tons of pot plants sprouting up everywhere. They couldnt trace it back to the person cause it would be weeks until anyone started to see any sign of growing. Just thought it would be the prefect prank. And as long as you aren't caught on camera then there is no way you could get in trouble for it cause ther would be no proof.

2. Waste of weed-to-be they would all pluck them out of the ground before they were amazing plants. Just spread them around your town if you're going to do that; it's already been thought of btw, and they had an operation codename for it to, I think.

3. Lmao I was thinking a few months back it would be funny if someone planted a seed in the quad area at my school

4. HAHAH! Thats funny because a few friends and i did that when we were at school ,2 years back planted 30 bag seed in The flowerbed ONna massive roundabout:)lol! it was hillarious 1 plant almost got to 1metre tall, before the local council Dug them all up hahah!

5. #5 Bobias, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    I think that the newspaper headlines would be hilarious. Oh and im not expecting to harvest any of the plants i just think it would be funny to see peoples reaction to a bunch of little pot plants sprouting up everywhere they look. And the seeds would be mid seeds. If you collected all of the seeds from a couple of months or if you had a friend who sells mids have him collect them for a while you could have a ton of seeds at no cost.

6. uhhhhhhhhhh sure why not.. I was about to take my dog for a walk down to the park anyways.
    I have jars with hundreds of seeds. I'll take one with me plant them around
    I guess I'll let you know how it goes

7. Ahh can you smell the teen spirit?