Johnny Law!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chronicwizard, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Does anybody think the police ever come on here for evidence or some bull shit like that?

2. US Police investigating people on a forum located on a Server in Amsterdam, who may or may not be telling the truth about their activities... I don't think so.

I don't even thing the Feds would waste their time here.

Peace

3. That is good to know. Grow on!

4. Right on man!

That's just my opinion though. If anyone has ever heard of anything even remotely related to someone getting busted for posting in a forum I'd like to hear about it, or read about it in this case.

Peace

5. i asked the same question last week

i was also wondering if they monitor the only hydroponic store in my town :eek:

6. i doubt it cos people lie about shit all the time an theyd look stupid if they busted someone who later turned out to be 100% innocent... plus itd take a lot of resources and time to do it...

itd just be stupid basicly...

my opinion..

7. I'm with Noober on both counts:

- I doubt the cops check this forum out, and even more unlikely that they use it as any kind of evidence, and

- I'm not a lawyer, cop, or judge, so it's just my reasoned opinion.

Besides, I'm a 91-year-old grandmother and I've never even seen a marijuana plant, so what the hell do I know?

8. Now this actually does happen quite a bit. Your best bet is to use cash and don't drive a car that can be linked to you and your grow spot. Alternatively, just park really far away (say .5-1 mile) and walk there.

9. Hey toasy how ya been. Toasty and I have been on here for years and I don't believe I have ever heard or seen of anyone getting busted from what they wrote on GC. Everyone on here keeps it pretty anonyms, except in the dare to post your picture section, and being the server is in Amsterdam or the Netherlands, the FBI has no jurisdiction out there to subpoena or shut down the serer. Even a few years ago when overgrow was shut down [federalies stormed the location of the server in Canada, tons of people came over from there and no one said they got busted from that event. So, I think you are pretty safe here at the city.

10. Overgrow was busted and shutdown for selling live cannabis seeds to US customers.

11. ^Noober speaks the truth.

I think the point is that, for whatever reason OG got raided and shut down, the result was that their customer lists and Forum user info was potentially in the hands of the U.S. Feds, and yet no one is aware of a bust stemming from that info.

12. They were after the big fish and the smaller fish he flipped on to save his own ass. They didn't come after the the people who bought seeds.

13. are you from milf town johnny law?