Johnny Cash R.I.P.

Discussion in 'General' started by SiN-Drome, Sep 12, 2003.

1. country music's "Man in Black," died on Friday, silencing a dark and brooding voice that for nearly 50 years sang plaintive tales of coal miners and sharecroppers, convicts and cowboys. He was 71.

"Johnny died due to complications from diabetes, which resulted in respiratory failure," manager Lou Robin said in a statement.

"well miss ya johnny"

anyone got any fave songs or good memerys?

2. not at all...have you heard his newer cd its realy good

3. I fell in to a burning ring of fire
    I went down down down and the flames went higher
    And it burned burned burned
    The ring of fire. The ring of fire.

I have the radio as my alarm in the morning set to a random station (which I found it this morning it's NPR) and I heard about Ritter and Cash. It's kinda sad. RIP guys.

4. The day that June died, I said that he wouldn't be with us much longer. He had to go be with his love.

He'll be missed.

5. yeah he was a cool cat :(

6. rip jonny......."my name is sue.......how do you do!"......lol.......what a god song........did you know that riong of fire was about heroin abuse........just like the stranglers.....golden brown...............he'll be missed.........Peace out.........Sid

7. you may be right, i just remember someone telling me that .........maybe theu were wrong!.........Peace out..........Sid

8. lol..........Peace out.........Sid

9. Wow, he will be missed!
    I remember when I was a kid, riding with my father in his pick-up listening to Johnny on atrac. For some reason hese were probably my most cherished and most remembered memories of my father, due to he died when I was only 7 years old...Anyway, R.I.P. Johnny, and may the flames rise higher!

10. He will be missed just as June is... A true legend forever...

RIP!

11. yupyup.. called hurt. i'm a big nine inch nails fan. i liked his cover a lot. that sucks i'm just now hearing that he died. seems like everyone's dyin lately :/