Johnny Appleseed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mooner, Mar 11, 2010.

1. ...or Sowing For Love

Yo all. poppin back in to GC to let y'all know I'll be making good on last years promise/threat to make the PNW a little greener. bout 2oz of seed will be tossed in numerous locations at the end of this month (post-frost) with the hope and intention that: 1. wild MJ will become a permanent resident, and 2. other growers discover the joy of seeding out some of their crop for wild distribution.

this year's seeds (year #1) will consist of 90% pure Thai, and 10% MNS Mango Haze. hopefully, both are adequately suited for this lat. Thai is all sativa (mold resistant), has zero aroma (Mr. incognito), and is a prolific seeder, while MNS-MH is a sativa dom moderate seeder with a medium-lite aroma but is so spicy it could be mistaken for not-pot. both are high on the potency ladder.

I'll be picking 1/2 doz. sowing locations that vary from sparse woods to open fields, all in moderately populated areas. so far I have 1 area picked in a powerline ROW. since I've grown only indoors, outdoor grower advice is very welcome but know that I won't be doing any ground prep or maintenance once the deed is done. my back yard will also have a small control crop planted (Thai & MH) for educational purposes and seed harvest. indoors I'll be (re)testing Durban Poison, Sapphire Star, Island Sweet Skunk, and Hash Plant. targeting 1Lb+ of seed for next year.

as the season progresses I'll be giving hints to the locations of the crops but I certainly won't be drawing a map. so if anyone does stumble upon one of my pots-o-gold, please be kind, grab some free pot AND kharma, and leave some for next years' bounty.

thank you OSG and less for having a hand in making this possible. may MJ manufacturers (fem & AF) one day see the light and turn into real MJ growers.

2. May whatever God you believe in bless you on this venture

:hello:Bravo:hello:

This is a true inspiration- The moment I have the oppurtunity to do something like this I will jump on it!

3. way back in the early 80s when I was rubbin' elbows with freedom fighters they called me JOHNNY HEMPSEED because I wanted to fill a 50 gal container with seed and spread it from a helocopter. hehehe I was a cocky one!!

4. look for old overgrown farm field, large medians in expressways, and fields around large comercial areas. I hope this rocks out for ya!

5. haha I had this idea when I was really high one day. Here's a potential problem that you may not have thought of though:

With a bunch of wild marijuana plants growing around your area, there will always be pollen in the air. Therefore, anyone in your area who is trying to grow an outdoor sensimilla plant won't be able to without it getting pollinated!

You may become a villain instead of a hero!