Joe Rogan podcast with Todd McCormick on prop 19

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by doskoi panda, Oct 1, 2010.

1. They talk about a lot of interesting points regarding prop 19. He addresses some of the sticking points and some new things I never realized, like the possibility of all the dispensaries in LA being shut down if prop 19 doesn't pass.

it's episode 44 here:

The Joe Rogan Experience

2. cool ill check it out.

3. ‎"I believe it would be more ignorant of me to listen to somebody who's trying to opress me than it would be to just ignore the ignorant and go on with what I think is right." - Todd McCormick in 'The Union'.

Love both him and Joe Rogan.

4. rogans forums/podcasts are awesome

Schwarzenegger signs marijuana bill - The Rogan Board < they know whats good too haha

I watched that podcast like all the others and that's one of the most informative podcasts ever by joe.
    Todd knows his shit better than anyone.

5. Yeah I listened to about 100 minutes of it last night. I found it extremely informative and interesting. Not only did they have a good discussion on pretty much everything, Todd explained just how ridiculously beneficial Hemp is. We can literally save the world in so many ways if we just legalise Cannabis and Hemp!

6. Just watched it, I learned a lot about cannabis. That guy knows so much about the history and what it does, it's incredible.

7. Sweet i didn't know joe rogan did a weekly podcast. He always talks about interesting shit in interviews, which is weird coming from someone who used to be a national tv show host. Arent they all suppose to be mindless drones ?

8. He started as a stand up comedian then he did fear factor just for the paper. :smoke:

9. joe talks about it in the union, how he used to be brainwashed and such. now the guy is a psychonaut and has his own isolation tank.

10. Joe Rogan is not the the Joe Rogan 10 years ago. He used to be against pot, he thought people who smoked it were pussies. He was the typical douchebag jock who believed everything big brother told him. Until one day he finally tried it and he could not believe others were against it.

Joe Rogan is extremely opened minded, I also think the DMT trip he experienced opened him up even more. He's extremely philosophical.

11. You could tell Todd McCormick was very educated in the union. I loved at the end when he just says I've been smoking all morning, this is what I look like high. I just hate that there are still so many people misinformed about marijuana.

You can go to you tube and type in Willie Nelson Larry king. He said he had been using his vape all morning and that he was high and Larry couldn't believe it. Very funny reaction IMO.

12. McCormick is a fraud and he writes his version of cannabis history the guy never had cancer got busted with 6000 plants mandatory min for 1000 is 10 years McCormick did 3 with one in halfway house and that's it. He never knew nevil shoenmakers as an acquaintance anyone can fly around and take pictures with people and pretend they are something they are not. as you can tell i don't like frauds..he is for FDA approved medical cannabis that it and looks at everyone else as a criminal element...if you want the video of it that shows wh0 he is...

14. Todd Mccormick never had cancer. And works as a federal government spook he currently sells seeds online and Facebook...they are federally illegal. More people are arrested and go to jail today than in the past. Mr fraud is only for FDA approved medical cannabis which means government-corporate monopoly period.

15. Todd Mccormick like Steve Hagar and high times constantly envoke the "criminal element" that they created when they conned people to grow indoors which was illegal and sell seeds which are illegal those people regular people are now the criminal element

16. it's kind of hard to say its not my weed when you are "shitting where you sleep" easy pickings for dea and law enforcement asset forfeiture. Todd McCormick, ED Rosenthal Steve hagar ben dronkers and the rest of the so-called ganja gurus get rich while everyone else goes to jail

17. well you must have a hard time with comprehending what you see and read todd calls you a criminal element lol lol lol and the only thing you picked up on is he knows alot lmao

18. The goal for government/law enforcement is this

http://www.worldcat.org/…/oc…/19594522&referer=brief_results

Drug user registries Once they come to the attention of health services, drug users in many countries are added to ‘registries’ where their status as a drug user may be made known to others. Drug user registration serves as a form of state control over people who are dependent on drugs and imposes restrictions on their rights. The process brands people as drug users for years, sometimes indefinitely, regardless of whether they have ceased using drugs

19. The goal for government/law enforcement is this

http://www.worldcat.org/…/oc…/19594522&referer=brief_results

Drug user registries Once they come to the attention of health services, drug users in many countries are added to ‘registries’ where their status as a drug user may be made known to others. Drug user registration serves as a form of state control over people who are dependent on drugs and imposes restrictions on their rights. The process brands people as drug users for years, sometimes indefinitely, regardless of whether they have ceased using drugs