Joe Dirt's No-Till Soil Adventure

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Joe_Dirt23, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Yea I’m in the same boat I just happened to stumble upon the original no till thread and have been hooked every since. Kinda of of nice not having to go into the hydro store anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. So tonight I'm watering my veg tent when I noticed out of the corner of my eye this little mutant. Got roots? Lol. I never had this before. I think It's because my humidity in that tent was reading over 80% this last week.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. She is saying its time for a thick top dress of anything. Or build a dirt pyramid around me. Make that a Joe Dirt pyramid.
    Very nice.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good call!

5. Talk about asleep at the wheel! Thanks for the wake up call Organic sinse. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thankfully I have my Joe Dirt Blend all ready to go. I just covered them up for now. In a couple weeks I will be transplanting them into my 30 gallon pots so I'll try to bury them a little deeper. I can not wait to till I harvest my flower tent in a week. I think I might push to ten weeks. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I start mounding around the stems as soon as I spot the bumps. Plants that do this, tend to grow that really great root structure that goes right to the surface. These are the ones to watch.
    Very nice, very dirty!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Day 64 trichomes [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh yea... Siting down for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chopped everything 2 days ago. I'm trying to do a slow dry so I'm trying dry trimming this time. I took the easy to pluck fan leaves and left the rest. Tent has good air movement with 50% rh and 18°c. Looks like it is going to be a frosty Xmas.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stay frosty my friends![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Those buds look great! Solid and frosty!! Dry trimming is the only way to me, tried both, dry won imo.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Prepper420! Yeah I was lazy before when it came to harvest. This time I'm putting in work. From what I have read it clearly gives the better smoke, just more effort to trim. Merry Xmas buddy!

13. Way easier to trim!! Dry bud, the sugar leaves come right off and don’t gum up your scissors like wet bud does.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Looking the goods there JD. What's the strain?

Nice job.

15. Thanks possum! I did 2 this time. Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm and Strawberry Cake by Heavyweights. They were both feminized seeds. I try to identify them separately once they are dry. These were cuttings I had taken from my previous round. I have 2 phenos of each and plan on keeping the best one of each strain for my mother tent. I have 2 Tutankhamon by Pyramid and 2 Chemdog by Humboldt seeds. Those are feminized.

I have also been trying to network locally and met a local breeder who outfitted me with 6 new strains all from elite genetics. They are called Green Beaver Genetics. I have 5 regular seeds sprouted of lv420 which is a dj short blueberry crossed chemdog 91. He's a living soil grower as well and when he saw my garden he offered me some of his genetics to grow. I'm hoping to get at least one female from the 5 I have sprouted. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Strawberry Cake by Heavyweights [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Very nice Joe, have a Dirty Christmas!
    cheers
    os

18. Thanks Organic sinse. Same to you my friend, Merry Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #99 Joe_Dirt23, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    Well that grow is in the books. Onto the next. 7 days ago I transplanted my 2 Tutankhamon and 2 Chemdog. I had to dig a good 8" deep and I was shocked at the amount of worms there were even at the bottom of my pot. Clearly the worms are thriving in my pots. I threw some rye grass and red clover on top for some cover crop. The plants were in a much smaller space so they needed a little help to stretch out and utilize the grow space. I'm thinking of flipping to flower in a couple weeks.

Also I have ordered 6 QB288 clone led boards of Alibaba and they are to ship 15 days from how. I'm really excited for this new light build and how it can improve my garden by supplying better light and making it easier to maintain my environment in my tent.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2

20. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1