Joe Biden for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cactus Ed, Apr 25, 2019.

1. You make it worse for your own cause with this TDS shit. There are smarter tactics to use against Trump than yours. The exaggeration and constant attention given to Trump makes him stronger; we've seen this again and again, at the latest with the Russia hysteria.

If you want to fight against him, keep a cool head, instead of just coming around to piss people off like a surly child.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. What exactly has trump done to hurt anyone’s way of life? Or America?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No one is twisting his words, they're trying to decode his twisted speech and sentence structure.

4. Joe Biden’s a moron in my opinion. Also he’s tied to Obama just like Clinton so I think a lot of ppl would stray away from him, unless they were riding high on the welfare system during Obama’s 8 years in the White House.

5. That's my main complaint about Trump, at first I couldn't stand to listen to him speak because it took too much effort to keep his point in mind as he continuously interrupted himself. After I listened for a while I got used to it and it wasn't as annoying. But that's different than intentionally twisting someone's words into a lie like Biden is doing with the Charlottesville statement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Joe makes the best gaffes. Telling the guy in the wheelchair to stand was priceless.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wait what? He actually did that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm gonna run for president in 2024. Seriously I think I'm going to.

9. Will no one think of the children? :speechless:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Joe Biden says his proudest moment of Obama's presidency was 'not one whisper of scandal'

Why was there so much evidence deleted and smashed with a hammer? Who's administration was that?

Boy, he's really gonna scream at the sky when somebody tells him about the illegal spying and all the cover ups.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I guess Joe was just Biden his time

sorry

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. We all make mistakes, I've made worse but this was a doozy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think he handled it well actually. It points out that the speeches are often written by people these politicians barely know and about people they are not entirely familiar with but have no problems giving them full endorsements.
    Biden will be the nominee he has earned it and that is how the DNC works. The non binary man behind the DNC curtain will not allow a 90 year old man with no hope for re election and because of that would be acting as a lame duck president to win the nomination... sorry Bernie bros but Biden is your choice. And to be honest he is a much better person than Bernie or the last nominee Hillary other than the glaring fact he has a (white) dick which does not play well among a large portion of the lefts voting block.
    That being said a Biden nomination will not get me out to vote, not even close which is good for the left. A Bernie nomination would however force me to go to the voting booth and vote against that moron and reluctantly pull the lever for Trump. Be careful what you guys wish for on the left.
    Nominating Bernie imo will drive the divide further if you can imagine that. It will also energize a lot of people both right and left to vote who otherwise would not of and a majority I think against him. Bernie like Paul will do good in primaries because his supporters are largely young. But young people historically don't vote enough or are even a big enough block to swing the results unless it is really close. This is why the left has pivoted their message to aliens, it is important that they grow their base outside of the young because they know a lot will change their views as they grow up. Watch Bernie start with college and healthcare early to generate crowds and excitement and if he is still in the running late watch him pivote to more national subjects and particularly to immigrants and their needs and wants. It is fundamentally important that he has victims and villains to push his moronic agenda. It is a policy of hate and division if there ever was one.
    People politically act like they want change but in reality they don't. Trump was a outlier and we have not heard the end of it since his nomination. We are creatures of habit and like to pretend we are spontanous and open minded but most are not on both sides of the isle. Bernie wants to fundamentally change the laws that built a nation and act as though it won't cause violence. This is so ignorantly evil and historically wrong and I don't think the loser gives a shit. Biden at least will toe the line and not purposefully fuck up the whole economy as a last hooray as Bernie would as the old bastards toes curl up before our eyes.
    Bernie to me is what Trump is to a lot of you except we know Trump will soon be in the private sector making himself and many people more wealthy, not effecting our daily lives. Trump will pay more in taxes and contribute more to society in the next 5 years than Bernie has as a politician for his entire adult life. Trump will serve and then leave.
    Bernie on the other hand has been at it for decades and will die as a politician in office of some kind and because of that I eagerly await the day :(... this is hard to publicly admit and I would rather have not of ever heard of the man and had his ideas influence me thousands of miles away. But this is the reality of the world we are creating by putting so much power into the hands of so few, who almost always seem to be the least qualified. Politics SUCK!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sloppy Sloppy Joe.

15. Joe Biden = Hillary Clinton v2.0

• Like Like x 2
  16. Joe appears to be more honest but I don't think he's as smart as Hillary.

17. Not a fan of Biden. He’s part and parcel of everything wrong with the Democratic Party for the last thirty years. If he hadn’t been Obama’s VP he would be getting the same general skepticism that Hilary rightfully got. Joe comes from Delaware a state run for and by the credit card industry. He personally wrote a credit card bankruptcy bill that massively fucked over consumers. It was so bad that Elizabeth Warren actively got involved in politics to fight against the bill. She has a great recent video calling Biden our for this.

Next, Biden often attacked both the Clinton and Bush administration from the right on criminal justice. Saying the draconian 1994 crime bill was too soft on criminals and that penalties for drug related crimes should be even higher. For Joe having 25 percent of the world’s prisoners while only being 5 percent of the global population is not draconian enough. Ffs the guy is out there saying weed should still be illegal and is a gateway drug in 20fucking19.

Lastly, he’s actively opposed to public tuition for state colleges, Medicare for all, significantly increasing the minimum wage, and a handful of other important policy goals of the left. He’s a moderate dem in every sense of the word and definitely doesn’t represent my brand of politics.

• Like Like x 1
  18. There are so many puppet masters behind the scenes with their billions of dollars.

Do you really think it matters who the president is?

19. That might be the reasons I like him better than the other candidates. Except for the drug related stuff of course. That's just nuts.

20. CREEPY UNCLE JOE IS A MORON