Joe Biden for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cactus Ed, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Sleepy Joe Biden finally announced this morning and he immediately attacked Trump and repeated the Charlottesville lie that Trump said there were good people in the Neo-Nazi group. He knows damn well Trump was talking about the folks who were protesting the removal of Confederate statues and those promoting their removal when he said there were good people on both sides. Biden purposefully lied to smear the reputation of his opponent and that should trouble anyone who would support him.

What I do like about Biden is that for the most part he doesn't seem to be as extreme as many of the Democrat candidates but we'll have to wait and see if he's pushed further to the left. If he starts sounding like he's open to reparations and is for the Green New Deal we'll know is just another wobbly politician wavering in the breeze. I don't care about his tendency to be overly affectionate to women and girls, I still think that shit is innocent of sexual intent but it certainly is inappropriate as are his remarks about firing off a shotgun and taking his opponents out behind the barn.

2. Biden is a tool. Never liked him. Think he's got shady eyes. I don't trust him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I once liked Joe. I didn't agree with him on much but he turned me off when he debated Paul Ryan. He called Ryan "My friend" twenty or thirty times too often but it was an effective strategy and Ryan had no defense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. :lmafoe:

5. Those who have no qualms about twisting truths into lies with the intention of misleading the ignorant wouldn't mind Biden doing the same.

6. Sleepy Joe rhymes with Creepy Joe, must be a coincidence.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #7 MickFoster, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    To quote you Ed: "Biden purposely lied to smear the reputation of his opponent and that should trouble anyone who would support him." I've got news for you - nobody has to lie to smear trump's reputation.

The hypocrisy of you trumpers is beyond belief. I put you in the same category as Ted Cruz and the rest of the gutless republicans. Orange julius made fun of his wife's looks during the campaign and claimed that his father was part of the Kennedy assassination plot, and yet he supports him.

The "lyin king" has told nearly 10,000 lies since being in office, and you yourself have admitted on many occasions that you know he's a liar, yet you still support him. Why don't you find his lies troublesome my friend? Or does your moral judgement only apply to candidates on the left?

It seems you're the one who has no qualms about twisting truths into lies with the intention of misleading the ignorant Ed. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. who isn't dirty in politics smh

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Who honestly expects politicians to tell the truth ALL of the time. Ideally sure, but realistically though. And if you’ve supported Trump and have a problem with a politician lying, you’re a special kind of stupid!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I agree that there's no need to tell lies in order to attack Trump, which is why it's so baffling to me that people insist on twisting his words anyway.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. You seem to care about lying politicians, do you have any problem with Biden lying about his opponents in order to deceive the uninformed into supporting him?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. #12 MickFoster, Apr 25, 2019
    I don't care about any politician, right or left. I consider them all a bunch of power hungry, greedy, dishonest scumbags who care nothing about the US or the people they represent. I only care about putting up a candidate who will beat the orange asshole in 2020. Doesn't matter to me who it is or what party they belong to, as long as they win. A rock would be better than that piece of shit.

You also seem to care about lying politicians - hence your love, support, and defense of trump.

I like how you take the moral high ground when it suits your needs. Doesn't your king do the same thing that you're accusing Biden of on a massive scale in order to deceive the deplorables into supporting him?

Can you say HYPOCRISY?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. This is a thread about Biden. We've had plenty of threads detailing Trump's faults. If you're not here to criticize or defend Biden then what are you doing in this thread? You're simply another Trump hater who lost his objectivity long ago. You never have specifics, just insults and hot air. You remind me of the Antifa people, the fascist who think they are fighting fascism.

Now quote me defending Trump's lies and I'll admit I'm the hypocrite but if you can't, you're it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. He'll likely get the nomination, but he won't win. Since he's a man he's drawn the ire of the extreme left so there's a lot of people that just won't vote, kinda like last time. He's infinitely more qualified than trump (though that could be said of any living person), but I don't see him winning the presidency.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm more disappointed in you than I am pissed. I used to think you were edgy, now I just think you're pitiful. You're consumed by hate and there's no need for it. Trump being president isn't hurting you, why can't you sit back and relax for a couple of years? Let go of all that anger, it'll be okay.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Tell me how this statement by you is not hypocritical? Unless of course you're not supporting trump anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Have I defended Trump for lying to smear his opponents? Making a true statement about a politician lying isn't being hypocritical, it's stating a fact.

19. Now your beginning to sound like your buddy Viking Toker. I don't give a shit what you or VT think of me. I just consider the source.

I can't and won't sit back and relax for a couple of years and ignore what this idiot is doing to our country just because it isn't hurting me personally.

Have a nice day!

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Cactus Ed, Apr 25, 2019
    Thank you for the compliment. It made my day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1