Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Apr 8, 2009.

1. What kind of jobs do drug tests? Do simple first time jobs do drug tests...? Like.. Restaurants?

2. Dont expect a drug test at a "first time job" like restaurants or movie theaters. But anything with the government, or high income companies your taking a risk.

3. I'm not so sure about that. When I worked at Fry's they drug tested me before they even thought of hiring, and a lot of other places I applied it was in the terms of agreement or whatever that thing is right before you sign your name.

4. I know you dont have to get tested for being a marijuana grower, you should do that

5. A lot of people say that restaurants don't drug tests but sometimes they do. For instance, I just got hired by a "Southwest Grill" style restaurant that is opening on Thursday and they drug tested me. I'm pretty sure I've passed or else they wouldn't have put me through all the training.

Honestly, it's better to be safe than sorry, especially with the US economy.