Jobs that don't drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by sellersdj, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Had a job as a cook at McDonald's, but quit after second day of training. Way too much BS for me to handle.

Applied at Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins.. bout to call back up there tomorrow.

Where else doesn't require a drug test?

Considering filling out this Burger King app, but shit is probably just as bad as McD's. But a lottttt less busy and not as high of standards for quality, so might be easier for my lazy ass.

God damn if only I could find scrips of P's..fuckin pillheads around here scoop em up $1/mg.

Drug tests as far ass app goes that I have applied include:
    Sears Hardware
    Home Depot
    K-Mart

2. lol McDonalds has higher standards then Burger king you say? right, well you could always work in like retail stocking shelfs and shit.

3. Have you worked at McDonald's? I mean, of course the quality varies from store to store depending on the managers, but mine gets MAD business. $1600/hr on a good day. And the cooks have to do all the bitch work like ice, garbage, towels, etc.

4. home depot tests, as do most sears. i don't think kmart does. i just got a job at a call center working from home. $10 starting off and i can have as many hours as I want. but try like family owned businesses, they almost never drug test.

5. Shoprite doesnt drug test. how you think i got my job:D

6. ive worked at mcdonalds for 4 years, they never drug tested. i just quit cause of some bullshit thoug.h

now i work at burger king on an air force base, making $9/hr and i love it compared to fuckdonalds. they DO make me do shit 5 minsb efore my hsift is supposed to end though, and i end up leaving at 2:25 instead of 2:00....which pisses me the fuck off. but for 9 an hour, that extra half hour is worth it i guess. no drug test hough, and this is on an AFB.

if you live near an AFB go to The Exchange and look for a food job. they pay very well.