Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mutated seabass, Jul 29, 2006.

1. YUP. Thats where my stoner ass works. and soooo many coworkers are smokers too. pretty awesome cuz now i get pretty high quality dank from a dude who works with me. night shift is awesome, not too many customers, not much of a dinner rush on most nights..plus coming in to work stoned, and getting to munch down on a fatttt sammich and some freshly baked cookies is AWESOME:smoke:

2. I'm gunna assume you flunked a few grades and are a 18 year old plus senior high school athlete. Its against the forum rules to be here if under 18.

3. Any job that doesn't acquire physical (dont know the next word..)
    Anything like an engineer, something which requires you to be physically fit, use your hands, drive etc will test you
    Working in places like a restaurant, customer service, music, teaching etc you'll be fine
    If the job is technical you'll be tested, if its not, you wont

4. For the millionth time...just use the fake urine. I have personally done it 4 times now. Working in construction I have to test all the time depending on what job I'm at. I always tell them that I would be glad to tell them everything I do. But I take some fake urine in for the test and done. It was called Number One, now its called Something(cant remember) Wizz. Use this and dont worry about if the job tests or not.

5. you age nazi's need to give it a rest. I understand why the rules are in place and why grasscity cares about this issue. I also understand why the mods care, but why does the average poster around here care so much about everyone being 18. Also when you are a senior you most likely ARE 18.

this is a pretty awesome forum most of the time. and yes I'm mostly just a lurker, but the age nazi's are starting to bug me.

:smoke:

6. Sorry, but I always get hit with rule related issues. Plus I dont dig sitting here talking with a 17 year old. Theres really no point in it and its against the rules. Why defend someone breaking any rule here in our city? You got a thing with wanting to talk to young kids about pot? I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there about weed that let minors partake. This one does not from the best of my understanding. :mad:

7. I'm a high school senior as well and most of my grade is 18 or will be very soon

8. Rock on, and do drugs!

9. Pizza hut.. Always a stoners paradise. Most small retail stores like Dollar general , Deals, Dollar tree. Drug dealers don't drug test. Or start your own business.

10. Kmart tests you. Just came from an interview and have to go for a DT this friday.. not gonna pass. Been smoking errday for months. I was going to stop smoking until the DT but I figured, fuck it. No way to get clean in that time.

Gap doesn't test you.
    The Body Shop doesn't, my friend works for People's god damn Bank and she's a teller, and she didn't get tested (supposed to though).

Still boggles my mind as to why a fucking entry level minimum wage Kmart job would drug test..

11. I've worked at Subway, Dollar Tree, Burger King, Books A Million, and Office Depot.

none of them drug tested me.
    Honestly I think a preliminary drug screening is based on 3 things: Resume, References, and the Interview.

if you project professionalism, you will likely not be tested.

However if you come to the interview in tshirt and jeans and speak poorly of yourself and your goals then you can bet that IF you even get the job you'll get tested.

12. Again, WHY WORRY about it. Just use the fake urine. Very simple. Fuck all those shit jobs they pay crap. I cant imagine kmart paying very well unless you are regional manager or something. Gap, subway? leave those jobs for the highschool kids. If you have no skill set you could probably make more at a factory or tending bar or something. But if you really want a job at the gap or bk(I would consider buying a gap or bk to run but I can make more doing odd jobs than there) just use the fake urine. Its called monkey wizz, I have ued it for three jobs in the construction industry. Had to get random tests to work at the Severstall plant and the marathon oil refinery, and my current job and it worked everytime. I would rather sit on my ass than work for anything less than 50k a year. Made that last year and only started in july. Shit, if you live in MI and have a good head on your shoulders I'll hire you to start at $15/hr doing general contracting. I pay my good guys more than twice that. But again, just use the fake urine and forget the fret and work where ever you want. At 50 bucks its a drop in the bucket for a job.

13. It all about insurance, they get a brake if they test. Also, just cuz you dont pass the test dont mean they cant/wont hire you. My wife failed her drug test at crysler headquarters, but they told her she was one of the best applicants they had seen in awhile and hired her any way. She's long gone from that place now, but just saying. I forgot you only have to be 18 years and a day old to be here so hence all the entry level job seekers. I always assume every one here is like 30+ years old. My bad.

14. Kmart drug tests.

15. Don't know if this has been said, but Apple doesn't drug test. Both retail and corporate levels.

16. I work @ "meals on wheels" in Atlanta, GA, they say they drug test, but not for pre-employment.

ONLY if they suspect drugs (ex: odd behavior, injury, etc.) even if they test you, they won't fire you, just send you to 'rehab', but if you fail rehab, THEN they'll fire you.

Shit, I hear that lots of folks @ my place smoke weed.

Seeing that its retail & food industry jobs that most likely don't drug test, I see how that's led to the stereotype of all potheads only work in those job fields.

Shit, if there weren't so many doors shutting in our faces (that drug test shit), we wouldn't have to put up with that stereotype.

p.s. @ the "Dollar Tree" in my area, they sell the "Marijuana Home Drug Test"

17. the bdt pipe and tobacco in my area sells Monkey Wizz, synthetic urine and never worry about a drug test. Test me all your want, I'll go to the test high, and I get the job everytime. Smokin dope and welding in a nuke plant or coal fired plant is the shit.

18. #99 sweetcurry, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    I know for a fact US Bank does NOT and have heard from friend a local credit union in my area also does not. and I'm pretty sure the majority of my fellow bankers were also. Granted I did work at the call center as a 24 banker. The rules are much more lax.

And as for passing. I've had this method that seems to so far have a 4/4 success rate. ranging from giving myself as low as 3 days even for a being quite habitual for about also 6 months and I soon too will be going through another drug test. my best suggestion is the diluting process. Drink water until your peeing nothing but pure water. Best to start asap, but I"ve again have only given myself 3 days. Once the day of the test make sure to continue until you sure that its crystal clear and that it would undoubtedly come up inconclusive. about a 30 minutes to a hour earlier depending on your size. and metabolism, chug a energy Rockstart drink. the largest size they offer. I usually get the ones that have the strange replaceable caps because those are huge. and I weigh 160, with a fast metabolism. so pretty much the plan is to pee pure ROCKSTAR Into the test. turns out its like almost orangish colored it so heavy, and so far its worked for me :).

Goodluck!

19. Or just pick up some monkey wizz and smoke and drink as normal while passing the test with no worries. Never did understand why go through all the slamming water stuff or quitting for months when one can just go to the store, buy the product and use it at the test. Must be to easy for some folks.