Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs know you have mmj??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TyCo420, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I'm in school studying for a fire science degree. If i decide to become a fire fighter will they know i have a card?? What if i don't register for a year will they still be able to see that im a medical user? Much respect to those who help me!

2. There is no way for anyone to know that you have a MMJ recommendation, UNLESS YOU TELL THEM. Your patient status is protected by Federal HIPAA laws.

HOWEVER, your patient status DOES NOT protect you from drug-testing, and should you fail, your patient status will not make you immune to being fired or not hired.