Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs For A Daily Toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by green eggs, May 19, 2010.

1. Yeah, I agree with this one. I've done bagging at a grocery store, and my breaks consisted of 15 minutes of driving around and blazing. Got back, was high, got tips for carrying people's groceries out, and spent it on big cans of Arizona green tea. :smoke:

Cashiering while high would be bad though. I wouldn't recommend that.

2. Wal Mart or any big ass department store like that. I know a shitload of people who work Wal Mart and they blaze on breaks.

3. i work at a local chain of pizza restaurants. i dont deliver, all i do is make pizzas and stuff and answer phones. its easy as fuck. i've never gone to work though. i like to smoke after work and make it kinda like a reward.

4. been delivering pizza for a few years and like he says its good money to drive around and listen to floyd all night. I have even delivered bud with a pizza to friends, and cops never think twice when they see the pizza bag in your car (assuming you get pulled over).

5. I am a video game tester. My job is pretty sweet and pays well too. Plus they order us in food if we stay through dinner.

6. Mcdonalds. So easy.

7. How do you go about getting a job like that?

8. As long as your not blazed out of your mind, it's not that bad.

9. I guess it just depends where you live. live in Montreal and there just happens to be a large video game testing company here. I've only been there about a month. I heard of the place through a guy I know who has been there about 2 years.

10. Awesome... Any specific companies or developers you test for?

11. We sign non disclosure agreements so and I'm not really sure how much detail I can give, but it's a lot of big ones for consoles and PC. There are currently quite a few games in development at my place that I know a lot of users here are interested in.

12. move to my town. st, augustine. most of the people around here are hipsters who own arts and crafts shops. my friend got hired BECOUSE she failed the drug test when she was getting employed at one of them lol.

13. Professional rapper
    Millionaire
    Vampire
    Billionaire
    Food tester

It's not that hard to think of options man...

14. Haha, I work at Wal-Mart and that's exactly what I do. Everyone smokes weed here. Plus, there's a Mcdonalds and a Tim Hortons in there so I get baked and get myself a McChicken or a donut or some shit.

No one cares. I'm high for virtually every shift. The irony here is that I work in the garden center hahaha. I just get high as fuck and water plants, basically.

15. haha i could see a stoner working in the garden department at wal-mart.

"sir how much for this plant?" "OH SHIT! sorry sir THAT particuar plant is not for sale." :smoking:

16. Haha that's just pure win right there. Whoever said McDonald's, at least half of employees at the one I work at blaze (others are on coke and shit). Its not a super dignifying job but it's way better than no job, and opportunities to advance exist. Relatively easy to excel at...I'm going up for a promotion soon :D.

After college I'm definitely outta there though :wave:

17. time keep a sport. you get paid for pressing like 5 buttons

18. Whoever said headshop, I disagree until it gets legalized. They are so strict at most places, because if they mess up, they get closed down.

19. I am playing poker professionally and i think it is close to ideal for a daily toker. You are all by yourself, everyone's at work/school (if you live with someone else). You can munch a lot, while laying on the coach. Bad thing is you can easily get spinned to a very unhealthy lifestyle, esp. with a heavy indica in your stash. I also think living in a place like Hawaii, Bahamas or another cool island with crystal clear (with a little BP oil) water and working whatever easy, nice paying job would be the best! Just standing by the waves of the ocean, with the breeze stroking your skin, puffing some dank dank joint, indulged in the beauty of red hot sunset...

20. My sister works at starbucks she told me most people there blaze and her manager asked her to smoke her up last week ahhaah