Jobs and drug testing

Discussion in 'General' started by TheFallofTroy, Dec 23, 2010.

1. So i've been clean since December 1st. Gonna get another job after new years that requires a drug test. It's a warehouse job at Kane is Able. I was just wondering if they will randomly drug test throughout the job, or if it would be safe to resume toking after i have the job.

2. I've had a lot of jobs when I was a teenager in warehouses, and I've never been drug tested, even for a hiring requisite.

3. In case you misread.

4. bro your good they wont randomly drug test for that. but if you get hurt on the job best believe they will and you wont get whatever that shits called lol workers comp haha

5. i think they have to tell you... where i work now, you get a test before being hired, then you're put on a "probational period" for like 3 months. they test you like once each month, or at least they're supposed to (think I only had two tests). then your good. but like i said, they tell us all that.

they can still test me anytime if they have reasonable cause or something. or if i get hurt. which really, that's not a big deal--just something to keep in mind. i think where i work is a bit more strict than an average warehouse though, so you'll probably be fine.

6. It's only an $8 an hour job so i'm not worried. It was just a little homemade thing anyway, just made me flush it after i tested negative and throw the cup away. Still gonna wait a few weeks though. Thanks for the replies :)