Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Job Question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsnocholaslee, May 14, 2010.

1. So I went on a job interview, and after the interview was over the interviewer told me that I got the job! I haven't smoked since 4/22 of this year preparing for this job in case I have to do a drug test, but the interviewer never even mentioned a drug test.

So my question is, does this mean I'm in the clear, since I was hired without a drug test? Or could I be drug tested later on?

2. You have waited, you can wait a bit longer cant you? I suggest you wait a few weeks and see?

3. Wait until you start work and seek out the stoners that work there and ask them if they've ever been tested. Some companies will wait until you go to 'orientation' or whatever before they issue the drug test request.

4. I agree with everyone. Just play it cool for a few more weeks until you start your first day of work. From there it shouldn't be too bad to keep occupied (depending on the job) and not think too much about the weed. After a while you'll see how the job's going and the standards/ the way things are run. From there make your decision, since the chances that they will drug test you randomly after your an employee are a lot slimmer than before your first day of work.

5. Thanks for the responses.

I will wait till my job starts and see. It's not really a matter of wanting to smoke again, it's more of if I'll be able to smoke this summer.