Job Interview, Drug Screening

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jdub904, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Yo whats up guy.. I know this has prob been ask numerous times.. so please forgive me for asking again but today I have interview and another one Friday.. both jobs, I'm 90% sure will drug test.. but last time i smoked was last Wed (feb 27th) exactly 1 week ago.. that was my 2nd time ever smoking.. Since then Ive been drinking tons of Green teas and eating lots of Blueberries.. Also going to the gym

I have a pretty avg build for my size.. 162lbs about 6'0 should I be clear?

2. i'd say yes. a few years ago i had to take a ua for some stuff, and smoked all month long till a week before and i passed. i weighed more than that and am a few inches shorter. if you are super worried, go to walmart the night before and get a self test for like fifteen bucks and try it

3. Considering your use was so infrequent and you've already had a week to get it out of your system you should be fine, just keep drinking and you'll be fine :)

4. If you're worried, take zinc. Urinalysis tests fail to detect amphetamines, cannabinoid metabolites, and several other drug metabolites in the presence of zinc. You can pick up zinc supplements at any pharmacy or supermarket.

5. Thanks.. I took it yesterday.. and bought a at home test kit from Walgreens and passed it so I think im good.. i drank green tea most the day b4 I took it

6. Lol don't be scuuuuurd jdub. You've only smoked twice?! EVER?!?! Your golden mane

---iRep Denver---