Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

job drug testing question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoned stoner, Feb 5, 2010.

1. I am trying to find a job and have been only applying to places that don't drug test. There's not many places to apply around here and most of the places do drug test. Can you pass drug tests at target, walmart, hanafords, etc. by substituting clean pee or does someone watch you take the test usually?

2. Word of advice? You gotta prioritize dude, you cant stop smoking while you're looking for a job? I dont know your situation but job > weed for me.

3. I would stop smoking to find a job if I knew I could get one by just passing a drug test. I have done it before but I really don't want to stop smoking to fill out a bunch of applications and not get a call back anyways which is what has happened the other times. I have a job now it's just I'm not getting as many hours as I could use so it's not like I'm completely broke.