Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Job Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notajew, May 15, 2011.

1. I know there are tons of threads asking about drug tests and ways to pass them, but I wanted to get clarification from anyone with any experience. The last time I smoked was about a week ago.

I will probably have a job next week, so the interview + drug test will probably end up being, in total, about 2-2.5 weeks after my last smoke. I exercise daily and drink plenty of water/gatorade. I'm also not a fat guy, I'm pretty medium sized, if that makes any sense. I'm more lean than anything, skinny w/ muscle, pretty much no fat because my metabolism is so fast.

I'm asking anyone with experience, are my chances good of passing the test?