Jman1050 saying Hi - How To - Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jman1050, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Just finished mine. Thanks for the tips, man. Works great.

2. Just used mine and it was a success. But that popcorn smell is awful but I'm high so its good.

3. I don't recommend this, to anyone. This is how broke ass junkies get high, I've made a few of these myself and the vapor production is very minimal and you'll inevitably end up combusting it. Even if you take all the argon frosting out with salt water, it can't be 100% toxin free as it always gave me a headache afterwards.

You're better off buying a POS $40 vape than doing this, just find the means to order a quality unit.

4. hey, i followed your steps and i cleaned the bulb out several times and for some reason it smells like finger paint. Is that okay because i dont want to inhale anything that will kill me. Thank you for the great tutorial you put work into it.

5. is there any chance of the bulb exploding if it gets overheated?

6. also,Do I have to clean the bulb with salt water even if its a new one??

7. also,do i need to clean the bulb with salt and water if its a new one???

8. The purpose of cleaning it is to get the frosting off the inside of the bulb, it's a 100% necessary step.

9. To I wanna make one tonight, but the link isn't working u posted in the beginning...

10. Hey man, sorry for the delay

The video is at
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA]How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick - YouTube[/ame]

11. hey sorry to ask but how long will it take for it to vaporize and how do i tell when its vaporized? Also would this save me alot of money on weed? im sick of spending at lease 10$ a day on it. Lastly how munch longer would it take if i used a candle?

12. Try using a can of sterno for your heat source. Much quicker and easier! And you won't burn up your lighters as quick!