Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JJuicy Fruit and a sneak peek at my side project :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Sep 2, 2009.

1. heres some pics of some juicy fruit the pics arent to great and this is a pic of the box i am using for a clone/mother box and keep in mind its not even close to complete. the cups are in there and the basket to show size comparison. and i will be floweing in a tent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice and nice :)

3. very nice bud & set-up cant wait to see how it all turns out!! i like how this is one of the first grow and pick-ups that i have seen!! its looking great!!! u gotta keep this thread going man!!
    REP+++

4. WOW is all I have to say. Got a good set up and.....Juicy fruit? :eek: looks incredible. Brilliant pictures man!

5. Nice lookin buds man looks just like the juicy fruit around here. Shits awesome.

Likin the side project as well, hope it turns out good.

6. Good shit as usual my man.

7. Ive gotten juicy fruit a few times, great smoke!

8. thanks for the comments i plan on having the grow up and running before the end of september :D

9. setup looks tight any idea what strain your gonna grow? the bud looks bomb as always I used to get juicy fruit all the time but it hasnt been around in awhile its a great tasting strain

10. yea lots

for continous.... ecsd

the others in the first run are

bubblegum - stanky pheno

ssh

i want something with chemdawg

a purple strain

a kush strain.... that should do it for the first run

11. if you need any help or pointers with the grow, lemme know bro.

12. keep em coming man!! bump, bump bump

13. Yum ive tried juicy fruit! has a distinct taste.

nice box setup haha. what are you going to use as the nutrients? and what light do you plan on buying?

14. I like your setup man, easy to get into and nobody can tell what it is. :smoke:

15. yea this is just my mother box not sure if it will be done for cloning as well...i got three houses that i can grow in so ill proboally start with one and after the first grow ill open up the other two and this will proboally just be used for 3 mother plants. since i have 3 places thats 3 tents one for each strain and they will be offsetted so i dont have to wait around for a harvest :D....all will be done sog too and i will post some more pics when i go the the house possibly.

16. lights for this box

3 24" fluorecent shop tubs 6500k
    1 clip on fan
    computer extrator fan
    computer fan for intake

i currently got these materials from my friend for free

400 w hps
    400 w mh
    both are sun system

the tents will be

either 3x3 or 5x5

and the 3x3 will have 400w

the 5x5 will have a 1000w

tents will have an intake and exhaust with a carbon scrubber on the exhaust.

plants will be done some by seed but most will be given to me threw friends that grow and one of my friends who owns a disepnsary who will get me any kind of clone i want so i pretty much can choose whatever i want.

strains im looking at

chemdog
    ecsd
    elvis
    herijuana
    grape krush
    mass super skunk
    green crack
    super silver haze
    bubblegum
    uk cheese clone
    black domina
    sensi star

and i do have a few more but still trying to narrow it down.

17. where will you be getting your seeds from? i have a couple extra G13 Power Skunks left if you're interested.

18. Nice fruit man. I recently picked up a quarter of juicy fruit for 110. Where I am that's a really good price. Rolled a 4g juicy fruit blunt with a white grape game. Burned for about a half hour and the highest I've ever been. You plan on growing juicy in that setup?

All I have to say is damn good luck to you. I can't imagine the headies I would smoke if I had that shit on hand! :D

19. all those strains sound excellent. why dont you also get a plant of SUPER LEMON HAZE... ive seen reports about it online as one of the best bud ever. seeds r everywhere also i just dont know if they ship to america. sucks.

20. i got about 15 seeds from it . but i dont think those will be going in my setup anytime soon.